When does star craft 2 will be available to play on Xbox series

Discus and support When does star craft 2 will be available to play on Xbox series in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm asking and so many others when star craft 2 will be available to play on Xbox series 5ad01dfa-86b7-411b-9a8f-9f9b33e7d77e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by skateboardtrick, Apr 21, 2022.

  1. When does star craft 2 will be available to play on Xbox series


    I'm asking and so many others when star craft 2 will be available to play on Xbox series

    :)
     
    skateboardtrick, Apr 21, 2022
    #1
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    When does star craft 2 will be available to play on Xbox series

    Hi Skateboardtrick! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    I don't think it will be soon, actually there's no official information about the game coming to Xbox yet, as the purchase from Activision/Blizzard by Xbox is still on early stages
  3. ngocphi Win User

    When does star craft 2 will be available to play on Xbox series

    The first vote isn't till April 28 th and if they vote no then the deal is dead and we still have the other players who can also.block it
  4. L1nko64 Win User

    What games have kept you entertained during the summer

    Star Craft 2, UFC 3.....Pac Man
  5. The Lord of War Win User

    best RTS?

    Star craft 2 and Command and conquer tiberium sun for pc.

    For xbox Endwar and halo wars. (sadly, endwar is past it prime.)
  6. US Revenge Win User

    What is the best Strategy game

    xcom enemy unknown for turn based, halo wars for real time i guess. strategy games are one of the few genres you should really have a PC to play. star craft 2 is awesome.
Thema:

When does star craft 2 will be available to play on Xbox series

Loading...
  1. When does star craft 2 will be available to play on Xbox series - Similar Threads - does star craft

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Does local co op work on Star Wars Clone wars port to Xbox360?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does local co op work on Star Wars Clone wars port to Xbox360?: Trying to get the local co op to work but player 1 renders over the top of all other players screens. There is another thread for this question but the reply doesnt help at all. Just wanting to...
  10. what does my halo infinite star and take over 7 minutes in load first screen?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    what does my halo infinite star and take over 7 minutes in load first screen?: i have already check every thing and continues load so slow, y was playing 1 week ago with no problem with 60 FPS and know each time that i open the game it load super slow over 7 minutes and the...