When does project xcloud come to iphone any news

Discus and support When does project xcloud come to iphone any news in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m also a beta tester was wondering when it comes? submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AlexanderUlti, Dec 6, 2019.

  1. When does project xcloud come to iphone any news

    /u/AlexanderUlti, Dec 6, 2019
    #1
  2. xX Deano Xo Win User

    Xcloud

    when i was at XO19 i talked about this with thr Xcloud Crew, its still in its test stage and i have a iPhone X but I have decided to get a Samsung as well just for Project xCloud to test it
  3. Peter R Fleming Win User

    Xcloud on iPhone

  4. XBF Brad A Win User

    Xbox one controller Bluetooth error

    Hello Itz,

    Thanks for coming to the forums. With the
    Xcloud
    , as it is new not sure of any way to update the controller. There may be a way of reporting this in the game streaming app. Also may be a way to update or map the controller there also.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  5. XxDarkkAvenger Win User

    Xcloud

    I load the xcloud registration page on my iphone and it does not work..?
  6. TheJackal270985 Win User

    Thoughts so far on Project xCloud (Preview)?

    I have tried to register for the Preview of the project Xcloud but everytime i submit the registration for it always comes up with an error stating (something went wrong while processing your application) my friend is testing it at the moment on his samsung
    mobile phone whilst i have an iphone and would like to participate in the trial. For this preview as it is a amazing new feature that has been released by microsoft.

    Many Thanks

    Mark
Thema:

When does project xcloud come to iphone any news

Loading...
  1. When does project xcloud come to iphone any news - Similar Threads - does project xcloud

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]