When does Payday 3 usually open more slots for Xbox beta?

Discus and support When does Payday 3 usually open more slots for Xbox beta? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I went to download the payday 3 playtest beta and its max capacity and it says try again later. How much later will I have to wait? I’ll try again in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Woz Count, Sep 9, 2023.

  1. Woz Count
    Woz Count Guest

    When does Payday 3 usually open more slots for Xbox beta?


    I went to download the payday 3 playtest beta and its max capacity and it says try again later. How much later will I have to wait? I’ll try again in the morning either way but would like to know

    :)
     
    Woz Count, Sep 9, 2023
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    When does Payday 3 usually open more slots for Xbox beta?

    you would have to ask the developer
  3. DeniqL Win User

    Will be any more spots In the payday 3 closed beta?

    Hi,! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

    Yes

    "Limited space is available and offered first-come first-served. We plan to open more space through the beta weekend so if you are unable to join, please check back later to join."

    https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2023/07/27/payday-3...
  4. Madrocks Win User

    Games crash on launch or shortly after launch from Xbox app on PC

    So I tried a number of additional troubleshooting steps from various sources. SFC scan, some command line instructions that I think were uninstalling/reinstalling services, making sure certain Xbox gaming services were set to automatic and not manual. None of it worked.

    However, from some of these steps I thought it might be some sort of issue with the gaming services. What I did was start one of the games that works and leave it running. I would then start up Payday 3 and I would make it past the menu into the game. From here the results are mixed. I haven't tried this often enough or long enough to get great data, but closing the first, working game seemed to cause Payday 3 to crash shortly after. I tried keeping the first game open and was able to play for a bit. However, Payday 3 crashed when a "big" event occurred. I'm not sure if that was coincidence or not. I tried relaunching Payday 3 after this, with the other game still open, and it did not work. Again, I haven't tried enough to verify this suspicion, but I may need to launch Payday 3 shortly after launching another game for it to be successful.

    I know some of this data is circumstantial, but hopefully it's a bit more helpful to diagnose the problem. I'll update this after trying to play it a little more and see if I can make it longer into a match.

    EDIT: I had the game sitting on the menu while I typed this up. When I clicked matchmaking it instantly crashed. I tried to launch Payday 3 three times after this and ran into the original problem. After closing and re-launching the working game I was able to get into Payday 3. I suspect this will only last so long, as usual.

    Another note: I sometimes get Error code: (0x8007139f). This error usually only shows once and then without any special action by myself, it does not show up when I try to launch again.
  5. Lofty Who Win User

    Cult of the Familiar: The State of Sequels

    [quote user="PrimoFuSion"]

    I know it is a sequel but I'm loving Payday 2 at the moment, simply because it is something slightly different from the usual humdrum on the Xbox. Originality is lacking in a lot of games these days. I'll be checking out Deep Down for sure!

    [/quote]

    Payday 2 is probably my favourite game in the last year. I think it's great at what it does and like you said because it's something different, never played a game like this before.

    Nothing confirmed yet but I've seen talk that the developers would love to do Payday 3 for the next gen consoles!
  6. AndrewBocanegra Win User

    Xbox Live 2012 beta

    @bowski477, Public betas ARE usually open to everyone. The BF3 Beta, Halo 3 and Reach Betas, or Steam Betas for example.

    Microsoft is one of the very few who even limit public betas.
Thema:

When does Payday 3 usually open more slots for Xbox beta?

Loading...
  1. When does Payday 3 usually open more slots for Xbox beta? - Similar Threads - does Payday usually

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]