When does my repaired Xbox actually ship back?

Discus and support When does my repaired Xbox actually ship back? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Series X that I just sent in for repair almost two weeks ago. As of Friday 9/29 it said that it has been shipped back. It's now 10/3 and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ryan Cook2, Oct 4, 2023.

  1. Ryan Cook2
    Ryan Cook2 Guest

    When does my repaired Xbox actually ship back?


    I have a Series X that I just sent in for repair almost two weeks ago. As of Friday 9/29 it said that it has been shipped back. It's now 10/3 and the status via FedEx hasn't changed at all and doesn't indicate it's even been picked up. If it's being shipped back, where is it and why are there no updates?

    :)
     
    Ryan Cook2, Oct 4, 2023
    #1
  2. Ryan Cook2 Win User

    When does my repaired Xbox actually ship back?

    Thanks for the quick reply. I didn't realize they were waiting to fill a pallet. That kinda bites that it's been ready for days now and just sitting there.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    When does my repaired Xbox actually ship back?

    FedEx does not operate on the weekends, and typically it takes a few days to fill a pallet
  4. TheGeekHunter Win User

    GPU problems with Xbox Series X

    Got notification today my Xbox Series X has been repaired and is shipping back tomorrow.

    Hopefully, they have included what the repair was when it is returned.
  5. ColeJarvis Win User

    Xbox one preorder process?

    Alright, but does anyone know the actual date of when the xbox one will be shipped so I can mark it down for putting the amount back into the account?
  6. Spazpol Win User

    trying to ship my xbox controller

    Trying to ship out my Xbox controller for repairs but the shipping label won't print and I don't know the address to the repair facility does anybody know the address
    What country are you shipping from?
Thema:

When does my repaired Xbox actually ship back?

Loading...
  1. When does my repaired Xbox actually ship back? - Similar Threads - does repaired actually

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?: Flashing red lights error around power button. 610d5d08-7e34-4364-8526-77fb634bb072
  8. Does my console need to be repaired?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Does my console need to be repaired?: So I’ve been getting a system error on my Xbox for a couple months now. I’ve tried every method to try and fix it. I tried the offline system update with a usb, restarting the Xbox, resetting it,...
  9. Why does Microsoft charge $299 to repair an Xbox for a known issue?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft charge $299 to repair an Xbox for a known issue?: Our Xbox Series X turns off after being on for less than 10 seconds. We went through all of the troubleshooting steps (both online and through tech support) and the only option was for us to send...
  10. Does the price for a repair on my elite series 2 controller change with how much needs done...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the price for a repair on my elite series 2 controller change with how much needs done...: I have a few things wrong with my controller. It has really bad stick drift, and the faceplate is coming up alittle and isn't staying down. There's some more things that are broken on the inside....