when does my appeal take place

Discus and support when does my appeal take place in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; so someone went on to my account messaged themselveshateful comtent and got me banned ive never been banned for messaging i submitted a appeal when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Hey :], May 25, 2023.

1. Hey :]
    Hey :] Guest

so someone went on to my account messaged themselveshateful comtent and got me banned ive never been banned for messaging i submitted a appeal when does it take affect?

:)

Hey :], May 25, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

how did someone go on your account, it is your responsibility to make sure your account is secure, they will probably deny your review.
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

Since you have submitted your case review already, you will receive a response from the Xbox enforcement team within 24 - 48 hours. Kindly check your email from time to time.

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  4. TrevLFWard Win User

Unfair Xbox live communication suspension

I think only my dad can submit an appeal tho which is kinda annoying lol. How long does an appeal usually take to update?
  5. Spazpol Win User

Notice of Xbox Live Enforcment Active. I need help.

you would need to check on enforcement.xbox.com. Depending how long your enforcement action is for, it may be over sooner than when an appeal would take place depending upon what it is.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

account permanantly banned

Far as I'm aware, unfortunately, it's gone for good as there is no way to appeal an Enforcement action from that long ago. Appeals can only take place within a year of the action
Thema:

1. when does my appeal take place - Similar Threads - does appeal place

2. Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.

in XboX Insiders
    Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.: Ive seen countless consumer feedback negatively reviewing microsoft and xbox as a brand nowadays. The UI is uninspired, continuously redundant, and filled with ads to the point that it’s ugly and...
  3. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  4. when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?

in XBoX on Windows
    when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?: I did these tasks that give you items and minecoins but I did not get the coins it has? bb87f0b9-be24-4578-9c20-4e75c285374b
  5. Does limited warranty cover any case damage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does limited warranty cover any case damage?: The bottom panel and back panel broke off my xbox series s and its causing massive overheating and i cant play any games or even watch youtube for that matter. Does limited warranty cover this?...
  6. Does anyone actually read the appeals for unfair suspensions?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone actually read the appeals for unfair suspensions?: Got a suspension when the other person was saying things that should of got a suspension, seems like no one actually reads appeals seeing as it got denied. 1196f8f6-80fa-4d5e-b123-e25638b98b93
  7. Does anyone look at the appeals??

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone look at the appeals??: My appeal was denied Even though I describe that I was getting harassed in the situation that got me com banned. I have been with you guys for years. Ever since the enforcement has started. I've...
  8. How long does it take to review an appeal for a communication suspension and then get back...

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take to review an appeal for a communication suspension and then get back...: I have been blocked from playing with or communicating with my friends due to being suspended for a communication violation. I put in an appeal and want to know when I will know something. I've...
  9. Account locked. How long does it take for microsoft to review appeal and reinstate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked. How long does it take for microsoft to review appeal and reinstate?: How do i know what i did to ban my acc and What does it mean when it says unlock my acc when I log in .I've seen other users say "It usually takes up to 24 hours to review the form and get back to...
  10. How long does Microsoft take to respond an account suspension appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long does Microsoft take to respond an account suspension appeal: I got my xbox/microsoft account suspended and i wanted to appeal my suspension, how long does it take to get an answer from microsoft f6dce858-9f36-4766-b4b7-93371edcc213