when does my appeal take place

Discus and support when does my appeal take place in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; so someone went on to my account messaged themselveshateful comtent and got me banned ive never been banned for messaging i submitted a appeal when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Hey :], May 25, 2023.

  1. Hey :]
    Hey :] Guest

    when does my appeal take place


    so someone went on to my account messaged themselveshateful comtent and got me banned ive never been banned for messaging i submitted a appeal when does it take affect?

    :)
     
    Hey :], May 25, 2023
    #1
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

    when does my appeal take place

    how did someone go on your account, it is your responsibility to make sure your account is secure, they will probably deny your review.
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

    when does my appeal take place

    Hey there!

    Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

    Since you have submitted your case review already, you will receive a response from the Xbox enforcement team within 24 - 48 hours. Kindly check your email from time to time.

    Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  4. TrevLFWard Win User

    Unfair Xbox live communication suspension

    I think only my dad can submit an appeal tho which is kinda annoying lol. How long does an appeal usually take to update?
  5. Spazpol Win User

    Notice of Xbox Live Enforcment Active. I need help.

    you would need to check on enforcement.xbox.com. Depending how long your enforcement action is for, it may be over sooner than when an appeal would take place depending upon what it is.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

    account permanantly banned

    Far as I'm aware, unfortunately, it's gone for good as there is no way to appeal an Enforcement action from that long ago. Appeals can only take place within a year of the action
Thema:

when does my appeal take place

Loading...
  1. when does my appeal take place - Similar Threads - does appeal place

  2. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  3. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  4. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  5. No appeal button, XBOX ban.. how does this make sense?

    in XBoX on Windows
    No appeal button, XBOX ban.. how does this make sense?: please help someone, there is no appeal button, no option anywhere. no contact email or phone number. I have been suspended for 48 hours for posting this in LFG "FLASH SALE, Maps 25©aps each,...
  6. Does anyone actually read the appeals for unfair suspensions?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone actually read the appeals for unfair suspensions?: Got a suspension when the other person was saying things that should of got a suspension, seems like no one actually reads appeals seeing as it got denied. 1196f8f6-80fa-4d5e-b123-e25638b98b93
  7. Does anyone look at the appeals??

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone look at the appeals??: My appeal was denied Even though I describe that I was getting harassed in the situation that got me com banned. I have been with you guys for years. Ever since the enforcement has started. I've...
  8. How long does it take to review an appeal for a communication suspension and then get back...

    in XBoX on Windows
    How long does it take to review an appeal for a communication suspension and then get back...: I have been blocked from playing with or communicating with my friends due to being suspended for a communication violation. I put in an appeal and want to know when I will know something. I've...
  9. Account locked. How long does it take for microsoft to review appeal and reinstate?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked. How long does it take for microsoft to review appeal and reinstate?: How do i know what i did to ban my acc and What does it mean when it says unlock my acc when I log in .I've seen other users say "It usually takes up to 24 hours to review the form and get back to...
  10. How long does Microsoft take to respond an account suspension appeal

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How long does Microsoft take to respond an account suspension appeal: I got my xbox/microsoft account suspended and i wanted to appeal my suspension, how long does it take to get an answer from microsoft f6dce858-9f36-4766-b4b7-93371edcc213