when does it charge when im using the microsoft account balance instead of my debit card?
Discus and support when does it charge when im using the microsoft account balance instead of my debit card? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I preordered a game that comes out on February 2 of this year, but the Microsoft account balance doesn't show a change, I preorder the game in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ENRIQUE L RAMOS PADILLA, Jan 2, 2024.
Thema:
when does it charge when im using the microsoft account balance instead of my debit card?
Loading...
-
when does it charge when im using the microsoft account balance instead of my debit card? - Similar Threads - does charge using
-
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone
in XboX InsidersDoes forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments] -
Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?
in XboX InsidersDoes Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before.... -
Why does my card continue to get charged even when the card no longer exists
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy does my card continue to get charged even when the card no longer exists: I continue to get charged on my card that doesn't even exist anymore for the Xbox ultimate. This Xbox was sold in that account isn't even used anymore. Microsoft makes it virtually impossible to... -
Does anybody know what can be done about trying to get back refunds for charges that are...
in XBoX on WindowsDoes anybody know what can be done about trying to get back refunds for charges that are...: Microsoft replied back via email saying, "We double checked your account and found it's not eligible for a refund. REASON: There are no charges on your account and other account matching the... -
Does Xbox support revert to previous gamertag and charge again if changing another gamertag?
in XBoX AccessibilityDoes Xbox support revert to previous gamertag and charge again if changing another gamertag?: Is it possible if I get refunded for asking Xbox support about reverting gamertag to previous and change to other one for free? 0a33d492-3da4-4bcd-ba10-38f73a3b3efd -
Why does Microsoft charge $299 to repair an Xbox for a known issue?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy does Microsoft charge $299 to repair an Xbox for a known issue?: Our Xbox Series X turns off after being on for less than 10 seconds. We went through all of the troubleshooting steps (both online and through tech support) and the only option was for us to send... -
Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for...
in XBoX on WindowsWhy does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for...: Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for subscription but make it impossible to access customer service via phone or online chat support....