when does a pre order payment go through and is it 2 days before it releases or 7-10 days...
Discus and support when does a pre order payment go through and is it 2 days before it releases or 7-10 days... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im asking this because im wondering when my Elden ring shadow of the Erdtree DLC payment is gonna go through soon because i saw people say it would be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JonathanMeisterhans, Jan 26, 2025.
Thema:
when does a pre order payment go through and is it 2 days before it releases or 7-10 days...
Loading...
-
when does a pre order payment go through and is it 2 days before it releases or 7-10 days... - Similar Threads - does pre order
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone
in XboX InsidersDoes forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments] -
Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?
in XboX InsidersDoes Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before.... -
Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments] -
Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?
in XboX InsidersDoes unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they... -
Hey does anyone know when we can pre order the Xbox Series X Galaxy Black Special Edition
in XboX InsidersHey does anyone know when we can pre order the Xbox Series X Galaxy Black Special Edition: Xbox series x submitted by /u/Firm_Researcher6981 [link] [comments] -
I pre ordered mw3 vault edition for my son, how does he download it on release ?
in XBoX Games and AppsI pre ordered mw3 vault edition for my son, how does he download it on release ?: I pre ordered mw3 vault for my son, how does he download on release ? 1f873199-777a-419a-8171-595eb09d14de