When does $1 for 1 month deal end?

Discus and support When does $1 for 1 month deal end? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; When does $1 for one month deal end? 4462c176-a9ef-442c-acb4-357fb8784512 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Mallard75, Mar 2, 2021.

  1. Mallard75
    Mallard75 Guest

    When does $1 for 1 month deal end?


    When does $1 for one month deal end?

    :)
     
    Mallard75, Mar 2, 2021
    #1
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

    When does $1 for 1 month deal end?

    Hello, thats unknown they come and go. I would take advantage of it ASAP, you never know when it can leave!
  3. Mallard75 Win User

    Is it still a 1:1 conversion ration

    Thanks, also any idea when the $1 for one month deal ends?
  4. WPAK Win User

    Game pas ultimate

    Hi there,

    your friends were referring to this deal:

    https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/07/17/how-to-get-the-most-out-of-xbox-game-pass-ultimate/

    it's €1 for the deal, which will convert your current subscriptions into Ultimate and adds 1 month for the one you purchased for €1 to the end of that period (if that doesn't exceed the 36 months.

    So if the convertion rate is 1 to 1 (which is/was a one time deal) if you have for example 24 months, you will have 24+1=25 months of Ultimate.

    When the subscription ends after that 25 months in the example each next month will be €12.99 per month
  5. RustproofSpace6 Win User

    Subscription issue

    Yes, I bought the 1 month Game Pass Ultimate for the $1 deal that was going on to extend it until I could buy the year of Live Gold, that ends on the 10th of this month
  6. RealLordVP Win User

    When does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal end?

    probably at the end of the month
Thema:

When does $1 for 1 month deal end?

Loading...
  1. When does $1 for 1 month deal end? - Similar Threads - does month deal

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does my replacement controller get a fresh 12 month warranty?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Does my replacement controller get a fresh 12 month warranty?: Hi, I started having stick-drift issues with my controller. It was still under warranty so I got a replacement last July (11 months ago). Having the same issues again, the same direction on the...
  7. The only reason why I bought Xbox for another month was to play Black ops 2 but yet it does...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    The only reason why I bought Xbox for another month was to play Black ops 2 but yet it does...: The only reason why I got Black ops 2 for Xbox 360 again is because they said the servers were up but it's been 2 months and I just wasted my money. Xbox is a joke...
  8. What does it mean "-9 month" below Microsoft Limited Warranty?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    What does it mean "-9 month" below Microsoft Limited Warranty?: When I see my device on website, a Xbox controller, there is a "-9 month" below "Microsoft Limited Warranty". The condition is " In warranty Ends on 2024/1/6". So what is the "-9 month"? Does it...
  9. I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me what I do

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me what I do: I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me 91a69263-ac4c-4265-9b6c-85bc292adde0
  10. Does game pass allow for multiplayer gaming? I got the R79 monthly subscription but can't...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does game pass allow for multiplayer gaming? I got the R79 monthly subscription but can't...: Hi. South Africa. Bought game pass for R79 but can't access multiplayer gaming. Does this package not allow multiplay? If so, how can I reverse the subscription and join the correct one? Thanks...