When do features return after temporary ban?

Discus and support When do features return after temporary ban? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I got baited into to saying something I shouldn’t then reported so received a temporary ban. The ban is over but I still can’t use some features,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by WhiffRichard, Nov 24, 2021.

  1. WhiffRichard
    WhiffRichard Guest

    When do features return after temporary ban?


    So I got baited into to saying something I shouldn’t then reported so received a temporary ban. The ban is over but I still can’t use some features, the only of which I care about being saving game clips to my phone. Does anyone know when this functionality should return after the ban? Does the Xbox app typically lag behind the central system? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    :)
     
    WhiffRichard, Nov 24, 2021
    #1
  2. WhiffRichard Win User

    When do features return after temporary ban?

    Amazing; this worked. Thanks Mateus, don’t know why I didn’t try this before, whoops!
  3. MateusFontana Win User

    When do features return after temporary ban?

    If you refer to the xbox mobile app on your mobile, try logging out and logging in again, and also uninstall and install the app.
  4. MateusFontana Win User

    When do features return after temporary ban?

    Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    First, welcome to the Xbox community. Could you tell if this ban happened on your Xbox or Pc?

    You've checked the Xbox enforcement website, sometimes it can take a while to update.

    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-us

    * Thank you in advance for contacting the community.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

    When do features return after temporary ban?

    In the Xbox app, try to log out your account, both from it and from the Microsoft store

    Type the term WSRESET into the Windows search bar

    Run as administrator

    Wait for the window to open to close automatically

    Restart your PC

    Login your accounts again
  6. WhiffRichard Win User

    When do features return after temporary ban?

    Hi Mateus,

    I’m good thanks dude hope you are too. I Think the ban was technically on the Xbox app as I was using it to message. But I play on an Xbox not pc.

    I’ve checked the enforcement page and my ban is over and the page displays this. Just still can’t use certain features on the app for some reason.

    :)
Thema:

When do features return after temporary ban?

Loading...
  1. When do features return after temporary ban? - Similar Threads - features return temporary

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  6. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Request for Xbox gamepass feature be returned, game quests to earn points towards Xbox...

    in XboX Insiders
    Request for Xbox gamepass feature be returned, game quests to earn points towards Xbox...: Ever since they removed gamepass game quests it lost my motivation to play any of the games on pass. ("Because") 1. It gave me a reason to play new games 2. It was exiting to explore the new...
  10. Features I miss from Xbox console companion. Will they return for the Xbox app?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Features I miss from Xbox console companion. Will they return for the Xbox app?: After Xbox console companion app has been officially unsupported, there are many missing features that I used to frequently use that I would love to see integrated into the official Xbox app, this...