When did quick chats in games like rocket league get you banned from chat/parties?!

Discus and support When did quick chats in games like rocket league get you banned from chat/parties?! in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have been communication banned by Microsoft and it’s joke of an enforcement team 3 times in the last 2 weeks. I haven’t joined parties that aren’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by GhostRaider2525, Sep 22, 2022.

1. When did quick chats in games like rocket league get you banned from chat/parties?!

I have been communication banned by Microsoft and it’s joke of an enforcement team 3 times in the last 2 weeks. I haven’t joined parties that aren’t with friends, haven’t messaged anyone through the Xbox, only using the quick chat options on games like Rocket League. The most I have done (which everyone has done playing rocket league) is spam the “What a Save!!” Quick Chat from time to time. Nothing overly toxic, just good banter. Somehow I keep getting banned because children today can’t take the banter. I get that we may have been too harsh back in the days with old CoD lobbies and they have to prevent that, but you will tell me that because a 10 year old holds the power to spam reports on things that don’t include profanity and the enforcement team just skips over your appeals just to make a quota for the day. I know they don’t actually read them, and all the admins on here are going to tell me “if you followed the CoC and ToS you wouldn’t have been banned to begin with.” But that’s my point! There wasn’t anything that broke the terms of service, if you can’t take the banter why isn’t there a way to ban them from seeing the chats? Why stop us who just play games when you could just block us from them, and then just disable chat options for them so they don’t get their feelings hurt? Communication is a key aspect to enjoying the games, so why are we banned from chatting with our friends? Keep me from talking to strangers, fine, but blocking me from talking to and joining my friends parties just ruins our gaming experience! We can banter with each other this way, but not when I can’t talk to them.

:)

GhostRaider2525, Sep 22, 2022
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

When did quick chats in games like rocket league get you banned from chat/parties?!

they can't report you for the in game quick chats as it is not an xbox message or voice chat, what kind of ban did you get.
  3. vent-B0FA7E6A-5565-4 Win User

im banned from chats

cod nope I am banned from party chats and game chat for some reason I have been in a party with my buds for 2 days no game chat and I get temp banned
  4. [EX] Win User

Communications Ban

Hi

you can switch off the chat in Rocket League or allow just team chat.

Go to options -> gameplay
  5. Clutch313 Win User

So I can send/receive voice messages, but can't talk or hear party/game chat

Hey Hydro Skillet, thanks for the reply. I have not tried multiple mics. if I had another one, I would try it, but I would be very surprised if the headset was the issue, given how the problem is not ever permanent and considering how when this problem occurs,
    I can still record voice messages on Xbox live and also listen to voice messages through my headset. Additionally, I've noticed that when this problem has popped since the release of Rocket League, RL will crash during the countdown timer when being placed
    into an online match. this has happened about 5 times since Tuesday, and each time I lose party and game chat functionality, I also begin to experience the crash in Rocket League matchmaking.

The party and game chat issue and also the Rocket League matchmaking crash are occurring for me right now.
  6. Noothing Win User

Has anybody been getting com bans for no reason at all?

I have EXACTLY THE SAME PROBLEM!!! 3 bans last two weeks vor putting up standard posts. It probably came from rocket league, that is what the post was for. Saw u also played it. Unreasonable bans by a yet unknown hacker it sounds like. The only one that can help that is Microsoft itself. Calling, requesting calls or live chatting is impossible with microsoft and xbox. I am receiving bans daily for one and the same post i posted a mobth ago. Considering other options. Could use help quick!!!
Thema:

1. When did quick chats in games like rocket league get you banned from chat/parties?! - Similar Threads - did quick chats

2. Can some one explain what I did wrong here?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can some one explain what I did wrong here?: Name of Ark server: ark savages. It's a 4 man tribe molded ark server. I posted "Ark savages 4 man come try it out" My account got banned. I've been with xbox live for over 15 years never had...
  3. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, that’s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  4. Game stop did me dirty

in XBoX on Windows
    Game stop did me dirty: Hello.. My name is Matthew I was at a GameStop location at the beginning of the month and purchased a new Xbox series x diablo eddition. First I was sold a used system and brought it back the next...
  5. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  6. I did,t never get my Xbox series s yesterday

in XBoX on Windows
    I did,t never get my Xbox series s yesterday: Yesterday I wanted a Xbox so I want on Microsoft and I redeemed a free Xbox series s and it never came 325e60c6-3912-4867-977b-ae8ce5c27790
  7. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  8. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  9. Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?: Last night, I moved my Xbox from my downstairs office back to my bedroom. However, I did not unplug it while it was on, nor did I choose to factory reset my console. When I turned on my Xbox this...
  10. I need to talk with support about a refund that i did

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to talk with support about a refund that i did: The refund was approved 17/02/2024 but the money doesnt appear. I need help 19283eae-a0a0-4614-8c55-075198fdffdd