When did I make this account ?

Discus and support When did I make this account ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [mod removed - personal information] fae4e98d-d742-404d-aa4d-3577df01e24e Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Darrell Nixon, Jan 28, 2023.

1. When did I make this account ?

[mod removed - personal information]

:)

Darrell Nixon, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

3. Rostom L Win User

Hi Darrell! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Since that is part of your account personal information, no one will be able to see it or knows it because that question is even used to account recovery to verify the ownership of our accounts. You may instead refer to your email history and look for the oldest email where you get a confirmation email regarding your account creation.
  4. AidedCorgi4565 Win User

making a new account when...

Yeah. I won't lol It's been one of the most depressing week of my life, I'm suspended until the 1st but with battlefield out this morning I just can't take it anymore, 3 days will feel like another week. GTA really brought a bad side of me out, especially
    because my random team was shooting out my tires just to troll. I get mad easily lol.
  5. Yezzmina Win User

making a new account when...

There is nothing against the rules about it. Your old account was suspended, if you make a new account it is completely separate. Just don't do whatever it was you did before to get yourself banned.
  6. CrazyCookie54 Win User

Did i make the right choice when buying a new console?

I'm pretty sure my network is not the cause of my issues. When I first started experiencing these issues I sat on the phone with my ISP for over an hour diagnosing the problems. When we were done it looked like the issue was resolved. Then the next day it
    started doing the same exact thing. I switched my service 2 times and still had the issue. This has been going on for about 4 months now.
Thema:

1. When did I make this account ? - Similar Threads - did account

2. I have a charge pending on my account I did not authorize

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a charge pending on my account I did not authorize: I was notified from my bank of almost a $12 Microsoft charge and don't know why 38eba998-5df4-415f-9d38-68a3fbf83245
  3. my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...: Goodafternoon, i have a question about my minecraft account. i tried to login on my pc. but it said that i didnt had the game on that account, i know for sure that i did the migration because i...
  4. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...: I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and...
  5. Did Microsoft AUTO create an account for Fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did Microsoft AUTO create an account for Fortnite?: My son just recently got an Xbox and we downloaded Fornite, however I was not there when he went to open the game on the console and it looks like a whole new Fortnite account was created for him....
  6. If you are locked out of your Xbox account because you did the password too many times how...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If you are locked out of your Xbox account because you did the password too many times how...: I am locked out of my Xbox for doing the password too many times wrong how long does it take until I can do it again 9643f524-37a7-46a7-9b6d-1d9d0bf52d82
  7. Xbox save game files did not migrate to new account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox save game files did not migrate to new account: ok. so I had an xbox console account associated with an email X and running with Game Pass console.. I was worried that that account could have been illegally accessed, so I asked support to...
  8. How do I get my Xbox account back, it was permanently banned, and I appealed, and all I did...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my Xbox account back, it was permanently banned, and I appealed, and all I did...: My account was permanently I was defending myself in a Xbox party 053d5903-3679-41cf-977d-aa8cfb90813c
  9. cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant log in my microsoft account, it says it dose not exist , but i did a pasword change in...: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/528754833620992000/1179920572986179604/image.png?ex=657b89aa&is=656914aa&hm=8206c96d68c9c8e952be2d5d852eaa484d726f57e1f53355322566fbcd299d9b& Microsoft 帐户团队...
  10. How do I migrate my Xbox one Microsoft account to ps5 for my sons gta game I did it before...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I migrate my Xbox one Microsoft account to ps5 for my sons gta game I did it before...: i need to n igrate my Xbox account to ps5 for gta5 for my son any no how I can’t remember lol 93848b1a-9899-4f12-816f-041f4fc2c572