When connecting to the Xbox One X’s 【HDMI in】 port, the output is displayed as a green...

Discus and support When connecting to the Xbox One X’s 【HDMI in】 port, the output is displayed as a green... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I’m using Nintendo’s WiiU console to connect to the 【HDMI in】 port on the Xbox One X and display it on the TV screen via One Guide. Wiiu mode... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrPTB, Nov 5, 2021.

1. MrPTB
    MrPTB Guest

When connecting to the Xbox One X’s 【HDMI in】 port, the output is displayed as a green...

Hello,

I’m using Nintendo’s WiiU console to connect to the 【HDMI in】 port on the Xbox One X and display it on the TV screen via One Guide. Wiiu mode displays normal content, switch to Wii mode and the screen turns green, all content appears green.

This problem doesn’t appear when you connect a WiiU cable directly to a TV screen. This problem still occurs when you connect [HDMI in port to an Xbox One X with a different HDMI cable.

:)

MrPTB, Nov 5, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

connecting XBOX One X to my PC

Hi,

I'm really sorry, but you can't. Your All-in-One PC only has one HDMI port and its output only. This is pretty common for 99.99% of PCs and laptops. The HDMI port is there to connect the PC to another display and to output the computer to that display only. I'm afraid It can't be used as in input.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

1X degrades cable picture

So are you saying you plugged your cable box into the HDMI passthrough on the One X?

If the cable box is defaulting to a lower resolution when connected into the Xbox One X's HDMI passthrough, you should be able to adjust the display output in the cable box's settings menu.
  4. Smiling Cat-FAB725BA Win User

Issues connecting to Monitor

Are you sure your HDMI port supports input? Most HDMI ports on All in Ones and Laptops are almost always outputs for connecting extra displays. I would check your PC manual to see what functions the HDMI port is capable of.
  5. MrPTB Win User

When connecting to the Xbox One X’s 【HDMI in】 port, the output is displayed as a green screen, all the content is green.

Hi there welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. You could try the following:

1. Turn off your Xbox using the power button on the console.

2. Once your Xbox has completely powered down, unplug the power cord from the back of the console. Don't simply unplug the cord from the wall's electrical socket — it must be disconnected from your Xbox.

3. Wait for 5 minutes, and then reconnect the power cord to both the Xbox console and the electrical socket.

4. Let another minute pass. If you're using an original Xbox One (as opposed to an Xbox One S or One X), watch for a small white light to appear on the Xbox One's power brick (the rectangular part of the power cord). Once the white light turns orange, you can turn your Xbox One back on. If you're using an Xbox One S or One X, just wait out the minute and turn it on afterwards.
    Unfortunately, I still have this problem after using the above methods
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

When connecting to the Xbox One X’s 【HDMI in】 port, the output is displayed as a green screen, all the content is green.

Unfortunately that is all the troubleshooting we could try.
Thema:

1. When connecting to the Xbox One X’s 【HDMI in】 port, the output is displayed as a green... - Similar Threads - connecting X’s 【HDMI

2. Wired connection issue on Xbox X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired connection issue on Xbox X: Hi. My Xbox x is showing a wired connection plugged in. There is no wire connection as I only use wifi. Xbox stuck on check wired connection. This happened after a power failure in the...
  3. Xbox app not connecting to my Xbox series X

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app not connecting to my Xbox series X: My Xbox app wont connect to my Xbox series X. When I click set up a new console, the code is not appearing on my TV, when I click add an existing console, it says try again in a bit. Something...
  4. Series x won’t connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x won’t connect to live: Went to tun on series x and won’t connect to Xbox network… I did a wired test network connection and it says console connected to internet can’t watch disney + or play anything online the Home...
  5. The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller: I'm trying to sync my controller to my xbox, the light on the controller will flash but the button on the Xbox isn't causing it to flash and sync. Is this a known issue? Is this something I can...
  6. My Xbox one x won't connect to my TV I tried switching HDMI cables and even HDMI ports, I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one x won't connect to my TV I tried switching HDMI cables and even HDMI ports, I...: My Xbox one x won't connect to my TV. I tried switching, cable, switching ports, switching tvs it's like it's not putting out a video signal is there anything I can do?...
  7. trying to connect xbox one x to computer through hdmi not working.

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to connect xbox one x to computer through hdmi not working.: Hi, I'm trying to set up my Xbox One X to display on to my Alienware M17 R3, but when I plug it in to the hdmi ports on both devices nothing happens. help? cc4c557e-faab-42fc-b7fe-5f1da38180c8
  8. Can I use the HDMI-In port of Xbox One X to connect to an external speaker?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use the HDMI-In port of Xbox One X to connect to an external speaker?: Hi, I'm planning to buy a Sony V42D Hi-Fi speaker system and connect it to my Xbox One console and use it as my external speaker. It has only 1 HDMI Output and supports ARC but my TV has a...
  9. Xbox one HDMI broken, Can I take the hard drive out to connect to my new Xbox One X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one HDMI broken, Can I take the hard drive out to connect to my new Xbox One X?: Xbox one HDMI is broken. Can I take the hard drive out to connect to my new Xbox One X? I cannot do the back up or transfer on the bad console. Can I access the hard drive as an external when I...
  10. What HDMI input do I connect the Xbox One X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What HDMI input do I connect the Xbox One X?: I have a 4K TV and I see that there are two levels of HDMI inputs. I'm getting the Xbox One X and I would like to know which HDMI input is the best one to use for the Xbox One X....