When comes the next revision of home UI to ASA and Alpha..

Discus and support When comes the next revision of home UI to ASA and Alpha.. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Would someone from team XBOX share some future plans on next revision of home UI? When we will be seeing major changes? For now it is so annoying that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Pixelized_ONE, May 25, 2023.

1. When comes the next revision of home UI to ASA and Alpha..

Would someone from team XBOX share some future plans on next revision of home UI? When we will be seeing major changes? For now it is so annoying that I just hate it so much that it is now installed on my secondary Xbox that I use occasionally. I would use it on my Series X if this current UI didn't have so much negative impact on my mental health, LOL...

submitted by /u/Pixelized_ONE
    [link] [comments]

/u/Pixelized_ONE, May 25, 2023
  2. smileskybird Win User

Please stop chasing low hanging fruit and FIX THIS CONSOLE.

Hello "Goatsnatcher" :)

I guess they'll do their first UI revision when Windows 10 comes out too (expected release later this year). Xbox 360 has seen many UI revisions. I like the Windows 10 UI though. Windows 8 UI is too boxy and unyielding to me. The Party system doesn't even
    show your Xbox Avatar. It's hidden in something Windows 8 calls an "Avatar App". It's like when I use to get grounded when I was younger I have to go to my Bedroom App ;D.
  3. Just a Volunteer Win User

Xbox captures are completely broken?

Are you in a Insider preview ring?

If so, which ring. ASA, Alpha Beta or Omega?
  4. Maetheos Win User

if you join the insider program what ring would you want to be in if your not in it

I think the Beta ring is pretty good. Updates aren't as frequent as with Alpha and ASA, less bugs, but still get to try features early.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox One X Internal Storage: “Not Enough Space”

6. Korhog Win User

A small system update being released to everyone today

No, the new UI will come only in next major update
Thema:

When comes the next revision of home UI to ASA and Alpha..

1. When comes the next revision of home UI to ASA and Alpha.. - Similar Threads - comes next revision

2. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  3. When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When is the “copy link” feature coming back to gamebar: Why did the copy link feature get removed from gamebar? I used to upload my pc clips to my xbox live activity feed but ever middle of 2023 the feature has been gone. I’ve seen a post that says we...
  4. Any updates on ray tracing coming to next gen? Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any updates on ray tracing coming to next gen? Minecraft: Ok now we know that Microsoft wants every platform to have the same features when it comes to minecraft, and since Sony didn't send a developer kit to Microsoft, Microsoft decided it would be fair...
  5. Does anybody know when the next Minecraft RTX beta will come out?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know when the next Minecraft RTX beta will come out?: Now that it has been a few months of the Minecraft RTX beta I've began to wonder, "when will the next version come out?" There is a lot of problems I would love fixed in the beta and likely would...
  6. Does project xclpud come out next year or this year?

in XboX Insiders
    Does project xclpud come out next year or this year?: submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  7. Oh come one. 4 Euros left to the next vip Level $VIP Level 3$. And no it says 0% till the next ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Oh come one. 4 Euros left to the next vip Level $VIP Level 3$. And no it says 0% till the next ...: Hello Rewardss-Team, i have seen today that my VIP-Level is still 2. There where only 4 Euros left to reach the next VIP-Level 3. But now it says you have 0% achieved to the next level. I am...
  8. when will the next gametag release come out ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    when will the next gametag release come out ?: when will the next gametag release come out ? 0fb5612c-a68f-49ab-9d8b-2bc9d18d261c
  9. OK ZeniMax and Bethesda, come out of your shell. What's going on with the next gen release ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OK ZeniMax and Bethesda, come out of your shell. What's going on with the next gen release ...: Here writes an Elder Scrolls lover, as well as an extreme MMORPG lover, lonely with his Xbox 1 and no Elder Scrolls MMORPG companion. After reading tons of reviews (good and bad) about the PC...
  10. When will Day Z come to next gen consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Day Z come to next gen consoles?: I'm salivating over this game. 537a8904-01f1-4cca-8953-4b34ab201f6f