When checking my PayPal statement I noticed that the xbox game pass subscription was...

Discus and support When checking my PayPal statement I noticed that the xbox game pass subscription was... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When checking my PayPal statement I noticed that the xbox game pass subscription was charged twice on the same date, how can I solve this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jorge André Pereira, Mar 1, 2023.

1. When checking my PayPal statement I noticed that the xbox game pass subscription was...

When checking my PayPal statement I noticed that the xbox game pass subscription was charged twice on the same date, how can I solve this?

:)

Jorge André Pereira, Mar 1, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

When checking my PayPal statement I noticed that the xbox game pass subscription was charged twice on the same date, how can I solve this?

Absolutely! Here are some steps you can take to prevent this from happening again in the future, one is to check your subscriptions regularly, review your account settings; check your Xbox and PayPal account settings to make sure that you don't have duplicate payment methods on file. If you do, delete the extra payment methods to avoid the risk of duplicate charges and then keep track of your charges
  3. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

If you are also seeing that you were charged twice in your Order History, you may try submitting a refund request for it at xbox.com/refunds or fill out the Manual Refund Webform on this link: https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund. You can find the order number of your transaction by signing in to your email at this link: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/.

Once you're done submitting your request, you'll receive an email result within 72 hours and if your request gets approved, it will take 3-5 business days for the funds to reflect on your bank account but it really depends on your bank's policy.
  4. Jorge André Pereira Win User

I will do this. Can you tell me what I should do to prevent this from happening again?
  5. vedana Win User

Windows 10 XBOX app - "Looks like your credit card is expiring soon. Update it now so you can keep on playing!"

Yes, I use PayPal for my XBOX game pass subscription.
  6. SailormoonGirl6 Win User

need to renew subscription

Hi I just did the same thing to my XBox Game Pass Ultimate.

I was on month to month program but I had a gift card XBox Game Pass Ultimate. I went to my account at:

https://account.microsoft.com/services/

I login to check when my subscription is about to charge, I went to a menu that says:

Service & Subscriptions

This took me to all my subscriptions.

Find the: XBox Game Pass Ultimate

under the title you will see the word: Manage

click it...

For me I cancelled my billing 2 days before it charged my card. I wanted to switch to pre-paid cards

For you can use another credit card, paypal or Microsoft funds or gift card. It gave me options to change cards.

I just checked it a few min it works.

Be Safe..
Thema:

When checking my PayPal statement I noticed that the xbox game pass subscription was...

1. When checking my PayPal statement I noticed that the xbox game pass subscription was... - Similar Threads - checking PayPal statement

2. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  3. https://guns.lol/MYPUNCHESk Check it out

in XboX Insiders
    https://guns.lol/MYPUNCHESk Check it out: All my socials.. submitted by /u/DelayFirm5153 [link] [comments]
  4. Hi xbox staff, Check this out before it's too late

in XboX Insiders
    Hi xbox staff, Check this out before it's too late: Look at this, and give me answer. When you get into handheld consoles, you have a lot of resources now, while SONY will put some of its games on PC. You just change it to Xbox and use Xbox Game...
  5. Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....: I’ve tried resetting my Xbox and hard turning it on and off. dfdb2707-7708-4ab8-9eff-c2cdcd990d69
  6. How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?: I recently bought a key for minecraft java edition for PC, which the key claimed to have already been used when it was entered,, and the place I purchased it from insists they cannot give me a...
  7. Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

in XBoX on Windows
    Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.: I am trying to add a card as a new payment method on my Microsoft account, but it doesn’t work. It marks the name in red and displays ”Check the info you entered. It doesn’t match the info for...
  8. Samsung Q80C keeps saying "check device power"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Samsung Q80C keeps saying "check device power": I have a new 55"q80C samsung 4k, I get a blue check mark for the xbox HDMI source but a red power button beside it even though the console is on and the tv keeps telling me to check device power....
  9. want to find out how to check my old bannings

in XBoX on Consoles
    want to find out how to check my old bannings: I had quite a few enforcements from the past and want to check them a231803e-3890-4513-bb52-69755083c347
  10. No servers found, I have checked all the internet settings and found no problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    No servers found, I have checked all the internet settings and found no problems: No servers found, checked all internet and found no problems c9e42432-e7f2-4a71-8fdf-1cdf5ee49744