When can xbox game pass for pc be available throughout Central America

Discus and support When can xbox game pass for pc be available throughout Central America in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I installed the xbox app for pc I was going to log in with my Microsoft account and when I did something happened with the app it says that xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AM2417, Dec 4, 2022.

1. AM2417
    AM2417 Guest

When I installed the xbox app for pc I was going to log in with my Microsoft account and when I did something happened with the app it says that xbox game pass for pc is not available in your country because I'm from Central America and that's why it won't let me sign in.

Thank you so much.

:)

AM2417, Dec 4, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today AM2417

If your country doesn’t appear as supported in the official list (https://www.xbox.com/regions), yes. That’s the reason
    You can’t use game pass and Xbox services if your country is not supported

About when new countries are going to be added, right now Microsoft didn’t announced new supported countries
  3. Georges C. Win User

Xbox games on PC from another country

Hello again, if you have Ultimate Game Pass you can play Game Pass games on PC without Xbox without Xbox, but the PC game catalog isn't as extensive as Xbox.

When you log in to the App, you will see the games that are available through the App.
  4. Javier Polo2 Win User

Gotham Knights Not available on PC game pass

Apologies if this is a re post and someone already asked, i tried looking for it but didint see anything on the forum.

According to both Open source aka Xbox website and the Xbox PC app the game Gotham Knights is available on the PC game pass, but for some reason i cannot find it. I sometimes see it at the top at the Whats Happening section, but when i press on it, it states NOT AVAILABLE, with no explanation.

I downloaded the Lamplighters league later that day when Gotham Knights came out so i know i can still downloaded and play games there.

Is Gotham Knights Region blocked or is there another issue that i do not know of. I saw some people, but not many, also had a similar issue on Reddit.
    It's no available in PC gamepass in South America (Peru) either :(
  5. Smwutches Win User

game pass Pc

Game Pass for PC has less games than Game Pass for Console since some games are not available through the Microsoft Store. You can check what games are available here.

Injustice 2 is available through Game Pass for PC.
  6. ModestElf Win User

Thunder's ultimate challenge

what about south and central america?
Thema:

1. When can xbox game pass for pc be available throughout Central America - Similar Threads - game pass available

2. Availability of Xbox game pass and other features in Latvia and regions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Availability of Xbox game pass and other features in Latvia and regions.: Greetings, Community, I find myself in Latvia and am contemplating the purchase of an Xbox Series S. I would like to inquire about the availability of Game Pass in Latvia. Are there any...
  3. Remnant 2 Game Pass is Not Available

in XboX Insiders
    Remnant 2 Game Pass is Not Available: Hey just posting here for clarification. I'm from Malaysia and I have a game pass in Malaysia. I've noticed recently that Remnant 2 is out for game pass, however I can't seem to find it through my...
  4. Xbox Game Pass games not available offline?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass games not available offline?: Hello, I have seen this question asked many times, but this just affected me today. My system is set to be my Home System. When my Internet goes down, any GamePass games - like StarField do not...
  5. Xbox Game Pass game stuck on sync (Neither of the available solutions are working)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass game stuck on sync (Neither of the available solutions are working): [PC] Hey! I played Forza Horizon 5 a lot but deleted the game and had a 3-4 month break. After this I downloaded the game and launched it, the little game window showed up and started the Syncing...
  6. Starfield un-available on UAE xbox game pass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield un-available on UAE xbox game pass PC: I live in the UAE, Im also on PC. when I checked the games available on game pass PC, i did not see starfield or GTA 5. These are the two main games I want to play with game pass. When I checked...
  7. Gotham Knights title is labeled as "Not available" on Game Pass for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gotham Knights title is labeled as "Not available" on Game Pass for PC: Everything is updated accordingly, and I have no more ideas in order to solve this issue. 3f892027-a5ab-4298-b79e-bac6eef5badf
  8. Gotham Knights Not available on PC game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gotham Knights Not available on PC game pass: Apologies if this is a re post and someone already asked, i tried looking for it but didint see anything on the forum. According to both Open source aka Xbox website and the Xbox PC app the game...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate: Is Xbox Cloud Gamming not available to share with family members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate: Is Xbox Cloud Gamming not available to share with family members: Hi There, Tried to trouble shoot from a previous blog about children using Game Pass Ultimate. I have set our console to Home and my son's account still says he has to subscribe to use cloud...
  10. Starfield isn’t available on my game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield isn’t available on my game pass: For some reason starfield isn’t showing in my game pass ultimate I have windows 11 and the game is just not there I can’t find it I searched it up and it’s not there and I tried to get it from...