When can we expect cloud gaming in India?

Discus and support When can we expect cloud gaming in India? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We have got great internet speeds in India for a very long time now, but yet we do not have cloud gaming in India. The gaming market in India is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AyushKaher, Mar 22, 2023.

1. AyushKaher
    AyushKaher Guest

We have got great internet speeds in India for a very long time now, but yet we do not have cloud gaming in India. The gaming market in India is booming. When can we expect cloud gaming in India?

:)

AyushKaher, Mar 22, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

There is currently no offcial statement or info regarding the addition of this specific region. The only thing we can actually do is to keep an eye open.

New regions are announced when they’re ready to go, there is no information available before that happens
  3. COOL STRIKERS Win User

XBOX redemption - freebies

The Xbox 360 Kinect unit was purchased from Croma India, Malad (E), Mumbai, India on 14Feb2013. Post this we received 3 games (Dance central and 2 more games) via courier from Xbox India team. Upon consistent follow-up I recived a mail from Xbox India
    on 4Apr13 that they will send me Halo Anniversary, CrackDown 2, Fifa 2012. However, yet to receive the games or a confirmation on the expected date to courier the games to me. Your help will be appreciated.
  4. Ramaganesh Palanki Win User

Im using gamepass ultimate yet in the rewards i was being considered as level one but not at ultmiate gamepass holder. Why does this happen?

Thank you very much for the info given.

Im from india, and with the link provided by you i checked and found that microsoft reqrds are not available in india it seems.

Thanks for the update regarding everything.

Very kind of you to give prompt reply.

Can we expect in our region anytime infuture?
  5. -Aymara- Win User

Making Xbox One backward compatible

The Cloud service might work, because I expect it to be not much different from a terminal server. BUT first we need that service NOW and not in summer, when enough next-gen titles are released. And second ... if we have to pay a second time for games we
    already have, most people won't be interested. So it is to be expected, that a cloud service will become a finacial disaster for MS.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Cloud Gaming for India

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello ThePilotGamer05, the best way to know when the service is available is through the official Xbox link.

Xbox Supported Countries/Regions

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/regions
Thema:

1. When can we expect cloud gaming in India? - Similar Threads - expect cloud gaming

2. Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...: Was on step 2 at 57 percent complete c584bb00-39a9-48b1-af5f-a221cd4c2564
  3. Image quality on retina screen far below expectations

in XBoX on Consoles
    Image quality on retina screen far below expectations: I recently got a Game Pass Ultimate subscription for cloud gaming on an iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5 inches, 2017 with a Radeon Pro 555 2 GB). I thought that would amount to the same thing as pairing a...
  4. Does it matter if I got expedited shipping and my package expected date is tomorrow but...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does it matter if I got expedited shipping and my package expected date is tomorrow but...: I ordered an Xbox series S starter bundle the expected date is Tommrow (2 and a half business days) since I ordered. but the order is still pending but I got charged the price. This could be...
  5. I'd REALLY like some answers, because for once, I'm at a complete loss as to what to expect.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'd REALLY like some answers, because for once, I'm at a complete loss as to what to expect.: I just got home after spending Thanksgiving with my family and found out my account was permanently banned. I have NO idea what the ban was for, and I wasn't within 10 miles of my console when the...
  6. Xcloud: Let games read to me option doesn't work as expected.

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud: Let games read to me option doesn't work as expected.: Hello there, I'm Francesco, a blind Xcloud user and insider who has recently joined the ranks. In these past few days of experimentation I've discovered that, even though the narration options...
  7. i bought a xbox eliet series 2 CORE, and i was expecting to get a free gamepass ultimate...

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought a xbox eliet series 2 CORE, and i was expecting to get a free gamepass ultimate...: i bought a xbox eliet series 2 CORE, and i was expecting to get a free gamepass ultimate code inside at the bottom of the box but i didnt get one. aa0730e4-cf9d-45de-a4a7-bcd71e835cf4
  8. Unable to set "home Xbox" none of the expected options are available

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to set "home Xbox" none of the expected options are available: I received this Xbox from a friend on 11/28/21. Since then the "My home Xbox" box says (0 of 5 switches left). If I click the "Make this my home Xbox" checkbox, a checkmark is added to the box...
  9. 8015190a error is a Microsoft issue and not something the user should be expected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    8015190a error is a Microsoft issue and not something the user should be expected to...: When you have get the error 8015190a when connecting to Xbox Live and you contact support, they will tell you to: Delete your profile Delete your cache Factory reset the console Reset the...
  10. XAC Pinouts / Expected Voltages ??

in XBoX on Consoles
    XAC Pinouts / Expected Voltages ??: Hi, does anyone have the expected open circuit voltages between the different pins for a TRRS 3.5mm plug of the R and B thumbpad of the XAC. These are pretty much meant to be 2-axis versions of...