when can I get Xbox Series X

Discus and support when can I get Xbox Series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when can I get Xbox Series X so I can play in 4K, I still have Xbox One. I try to get Xbox Series X but everywhere is sold out.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RegularWildKat, Jun 17, 2021.

  1. when can I get Xbox Series X


    when can I get Xbox Series X so I can play in 4K, I still have Xbox One. I try to get Xbox Series X but everywhere is sold out.

    :)
     
    RegularWildKat, Jun 17, 2021
    #1
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

    Pre download Xbox Series X games

    Not really...

    Xbox Series X games / upgrades / updates has to be installed onto the Series X internal or expansion card SSD,

    You can have Xbox One games on your external hard drive that will get an Series X upgrade but the games will need to be transferred to the Series X and then the Series X upgrade will need to be downloaded onto the Series X SSD,

    As an example...

    I have Marvel Avengers on my external hard drive that will get the Series X upgrade and I will transfer the game over to the Series X SSD ready to download and update the game to the Series X version when available.
  3. futsukayoi desu Win User

    Will Xbox Series X be worth it

    You could have a look at the deal xbox are doing where you get an one X then upgrade to the X Series when it comes out.

    Really depends on your finances if you can afford it get an X then go to the X series
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Microsoft all access upgrade questions

    The All Access is so you can get an Xbox One now and then upgrade to a Series X when it's released basically. So you wouldn't get the option to purchase the Series X yet.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

    when can I get Xbox Series X

    I take it you have an original Xbox One? Just trying to work out why you need a Series X/S for 4k play?

    As to finding a Series X, best bet currently, as noted above, is via All Access (or being very quick when stock notifiers say they are in stock at wherever)...I got one a couple of weeks back via All Access in the UK
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

    when can I get Xbox Series X

    scalpers are scalpers, they are there when there is a shortage on any gadget or item you could think off.

    ps5 is like rocking horse doo doo too.

    i have an rtx 3080ti on order but im going to be waiting a while as i refuse to pay what scalpers want lol.

    but the global shortage of chips is hitting everything from phones, kitchen appliances, cars, computers including these budget pc's (sorry consoles).

    yes a lot of people do have them but there are a lot waiting for them too.
Thema:

when can I get Xbox Series X

Loading...
  1. when can I get Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Series

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  7. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  8. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  9. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  10. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...