When buying XBOX gamepass for PC error is showing"You cancelled payment or your payment...

Discus and support When buying XBOX gamepass for PC error is showing"You cancelled payment or your payment... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When buying XBOX gamepass for PC error is showing"You cancelled payment or your payment service provider was unable to authorise it."... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RishabhGusain, Jan 30, 2023.

1. When buying XBOX gamepass for PC error is showing"You cancelled payment or your payment...

When buying XBOX gamepass for PC error is showing"You cancelled payment or your payment service provider was unable to authorise it."

:)

RishabhGusain, Jan 30, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

When buying XBOX gamepass for PC error is showing"You cancelled payment or your payment service provider was unable to authorise it."

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the steps below one at a time.

Solution 1: Let's try updating your billing address and payment options.

Sign in to the Microsoft account you want to update, https://account.microsoft.com/.

Go to Payment & billing and select Address book. You can add or edit billing and shipping addresses here.

Note To change your default billing address, you may need to add a new address and then set it as your new default address.

For updating your payment method, go to Payment & Billing and select Payment options.

Solution two: Try using a different payment method and see if it works.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Very confusing gift card issue and game pass (Mod Removed) is going on

Why in heaven name would you buy a code

You can buy anything off payment method including .gamepass by adding a payment method on your xbox account

You are adding a unnessary step by buying a code when you can buy any content

Did you.change the ms.store region ?

If it ain't set to.Finland you will get the wrong code
  4. ngocphi Win User

points to money but want full amount from my other payment option

you need to confirm the purchase via console

there is no doing it via the pc

on the screen where it asks you to make a purchase via the ms account if you press cancel it will charge the full amount to your payment method

it is automatic

by default the screen shows your balance

unless you click use other payment options then you are using the payment method
  5. The_Last_DJ Win User

I was paying for pc gamepass a they took 10 and 10 euros but i should pay only 10 euros somone know why ??

Hello Legendary! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Are you saying it took 2 lots of payment for PC GamePass? In transaction history does it show just one?
  6. Mike Sullivan4 Win User

My refund was to a credit card that was closed a long time ago, and I never asked for a refund. Why was my preorder on active card and refund not?

I'm ready to bring the series s in and cancel gamepass for good. This is unacceptable garbage. When it's a payment you get it right, when it's a refund, where does it go?
Thema:

When buying XBOX gamepass for PC error is showing"You cancelled payment or your payment...

1. When buying XBOX gamepass for PC error is showing"You cancelled payment or your payment... - Similar Threads - buying gamepass error

2. I want to buy GamePass, but I get an error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy GamePass, but I get an error: When I try to buy GamePass, I get an error message instructing me to adjust my region to match the one where I bought the subscription. I have made purchases in the past, but I am unable to make...
  3. If i buy i game that isn't on gamepass can i cloud play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i buy i game that isn't on gamepass can i cloud play it?: like GTA 5 S/X Edition if i buy it on my Xbox One S can i cloud play it?, went looking around on other forums for an answer but haven't found anything, just asking because GTA 5 is leaving...
  4. I bought Rainbow Six Siege and it somewhy tells me to buy gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Rainbow Six Siege and it somewhy tells me to buy gamepass?: I bought the game. Not long after I started it everything seemed normal. Until in the lobby it told me to buy gamepass. Now, it was a bit weird, even weirder when I wanted to play a game and it...
  5. Is it possible to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egyptian pounds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egyptian pounds?: Im trying to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egp but it wont let me because there is no egp currency on xbox console. Is there anyway to purchase xbox gamepass ultimate with egp?...
  6. I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how...: I have gamepass but when i go to play online, it keeps asking me to buy more game pass, how to fix? 7561dab4-f81e-48f8-8d67-9e4b8d6e2702
  7. Can I play bedrock on my pc without buying a pc gamepass when I have a bedrock account on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play bedrock on my pc without buying a pc gamepass when I have a bedrock account on...: Basically I don't know how to or if I can play bedrock edition on my PC without the gamepass but I have an account that I paid for on my Ipad and my PC doesn't let me open it because it says error...
  8. do i need to buy gamepass core to play multiplayer or not

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do i need to buy gamepass core to play multiplayer or not: so i have the gamepass ultimate right and i just downloaded payday 3 but when i click join a mach or to play it always says that i NEED to buy the gamepass core so i cant play can you help me with...
  9. Keeps asking me to buy gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keeps asking me to buy gamepass: cant play multiplayer modes. It keeps taking me to buy the stupid gamepass. Did everything..reinstalled, restarted etc.. 3f317fbc-5e94-49f1-bd7b-aa6923afdbf2
  10. i am trying to buy the gamepass for pc but there is a error that says The region in which...

in XBoX on Windows
    i am trying to buy the gamepass for pc but there is a error that says The region in which...: i live in estonia but it isnt letting me change from us so i put a fake adress and now its saying The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match. pls help...