When attempting to play in forza horizon 5 the game restarts and data sync is unavailable

Discus and support When attempting to play in forza horizon 5 the game restarts and data sync is unavailable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When attempting to play in forza horizon 5 the game restarts and data sync is unavailable. It's a game I played for about 400 hours and I started... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jiraiya Sama, Feb 9, 2023.

1. Jiraiya Sama
    Jiraiya Sama Guest

When attempting to play in forza horizon 5 the game restarts and data sync is unavailable

When attempting to play in forza horizon 5 the game restarts and data sync is unavailable. It's a game I played for about 400 hours and I started getting this error after the win 11 update.

:)

Jiraiya Sama, Feb 9, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Can you please try to follow the steps on this link then restart your PC? After that, please try to play the game again.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

Thanks!
  3. Francia J. Win User

A problem with forza horizon 5

Some items included on the Premium Edition include installation and some don't such as the Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass and Forza Horizon 5 VIP Membership which should be available inside of your game immediately.

In this case, simply quit the game then restart your device to re-sync the game data.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Forza horizon 4 level sıfırlanması[Forza horizon 4 level reset]

Hi Ahmet,

Thank your for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with playing Forza Horizon 4 to troubleshoot this please try closing your game and restarting your PC. When you launch Forza Horizon 4, your saved data should re-sync.

Please let us know how this goes.
  5. AngelObullets Win User

Forza Horizon Needing A reinstall

Some games have the profile data online I think forza horizon is one of the games that saves online (syncing data is important for this reason). What error do you get when you try to reinstall the game in question?. There is also a forum page for Forza Horizon
    4 as well.

Please note game pass games require a net connection to play.
  6. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

How can I get my save data back

Hi Jojohd3, my name is Jose, and I would be happy to help.

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss of progress in Forza Horizon 5. It appears your save data has been lost or corrupted.

There are a few things you can try to regain your progress:

Check if you have a backup of your saved data. If you saved your save data to a cloud storage service, such as OneDrive or Xbox Cloud Gaming, you can try to restore it.

Try syncing your saved data with the cloud. Forza Horizon 5 saves save data to the cloud automatically, but there may be an issue with syncing. To try syncing your saved data, open the Settings app on your Xbox and follow these steps:

1. Select Games & apps.
    2. Select Games.
    3. Select Forza Horizon 5.
    4. Select Options.
    5. Select Sync Saved Data.

If you've tried all of these steps and still can't recover your progress, you can contact Forza Horizon 5 support for help.

Here are some tips to help you regain your progress:

1. Be patient. The troubleshooting process may take some time.

2. Be persistent. Don't give up if you don't get an immediate response.

3. Provide as much information as you can. This will help support investigate your issue.

I hope this helps you regain your progress in Forza Horizon 5.
    Jose
Thema:

1. When attempting to play in forza horizon 5 the game restarts and data sync is unavailable - Similar Threads - attempting play forza

2. Error code 8015D000 when attempting to play backwards compatible games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 8015D000 when attempting to play backwards compatible games.: Hi! I recently got an Xbox Series X and one of the main reasons for getting it was to be able to play call of duty zombies via backwards compatibility. I have finally gotten on it and cannot...
  3. Keep getting signed out when I attempt to play Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep getting signed out when I attempt to play Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and Modern Warfare 3: I keep getting signed out whenever I try to play black ops 2 and MW3 on series X. No other game does this but those two and i have been unable to find a fix. I have tried every fix I could find,...
  4. Whenever I attempt to play Fortnite on my Xbox, I encounter a frustrating issue where my...

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever I attempt to play Fortnite on my Xbox, I encounter a frustrating issue where my...: This occurs specifically when the game is loading, and my console struggles to keep up with the demands of the game. Anyway to stop this from happening? submitted by /u/Working-Bumblebee-58...
  5. Getting error "801540A9" whenever I attempt to play any 360 game on Xbox Series X.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting error "801540A9" whenever I attempt to play any 360 game on Xbox Series X.: When I attempt to download my account it bugs out and says I need to check my account saying "Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in" I have tried using App...
  6. I can't play Uno® without it crashing everytime I attempt to play it!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Uno® without it crashing everytime I attempt to play it!: Uno® always crashes everytime I try to play it and last time I got in a match of Uno® was 2020 I think but that was before this bug happened! Its been forever since I got into a match of Uno®! And...
  7. Why is MSFS 2020 so disappointing. I cannot play off line. When I attempt to do so I am...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is MSFS 2020 so disappointing. I cannot play off line. When I attempt to do so I am...: The only good thing about MSFS 2020 is the Graphics (Scenery). I feel that the game was rushed at the end and not properly thought through. And as always with MS products the Help is pretty much...
  8. Xbox Game Pass PC - Won't let me play installed games and restarts when I attempt.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC - Won't let me play installed games and restarts when I attempt.: Hello all, I've been running into this issue for the past two days. I have an active account for the Xbox game pass on my pc and I can download games, but when I attempt to play them it shuts...
  9. I have been getting this 'code' every time I attempt to play The Division from Vancouver, WA ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been getting this 'code' every time I attempt to play The Division from Vancouver, WA ...: I keep getting SIERRA P-70-129 783b5bbe-a0a2-4893-824d-38f292f36769
  10. I have xbox live gold but when i attempt to play any game online, it acts as if I don't have ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have xbox live gold but when i attempt to play any game online, it acts as if I don't have ...: I've been playing just fine up until today. I've had gold for awhile. My last card was a 3 month gold card. I've tried gta 5 and battlefield 1 and both have the same issue. Everything else seems...