When are you guys going to get off your butt and push the ark update?

Discus and support When are you guys going to get off your butt and push the ark update? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ark update released last night, its been over 12 hours, what are you guys doing? 59154269-c119-4bbf-aab2-93eafe6a7054 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blizzunt, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Blizzunt
    Blizzunt Guest

Ark update released last night, its been over 12 hours, what are you guys doing?

:)

Blizzunt, Jun 4, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Blizzunt,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your frustration with the delay of the ark update. However, please be respectful and courteous when asking for help. We are working hard to deliver the best gaming experience for our customers, and we appreciate your patience and understanding. The ark update is scheduled to be released soon, but we do not have a specific date yet. Please keep an eye on our official channels for any announcements or updates. Thank you for choosing Xbox and have a great day.
  4. awtacular Win User

Black ops 2 On demand

and I should already be able to buy the blu-ray of a movie that just came out in theaters this past weekend. Get off your lazy butt and go to the store and buy the game. Then when you want to play the game or another game get off your butt again and switch
    disc.
  5. XBA_Hype Win User

Problems with ark survival evolved

make sure the ark you are trying to join is an open ark and not a private ark, be sure to double check your NAT type and make sure its open for best results and have a look to see if your game has any available updates that need pushing through.
  6. HarryHellspawn Win User

I am getting this error message 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x00000404

ok I found the answer for has restart your console then go to setting update your Xbox then when done update ark
Thema:

1. When are you guys going to get off your butt and push the ark update? - Similar Threads - are guys going

2. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  3. i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens: i've had conflict with a few guys for a couple months now, but they haven't been annoying for a while, until earlier today. I had forgotten to block his main account as he always uses an alt for...
  4. Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.: Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s. When I try to join a party chat it says "connecting" until it says error and I drop out of the party chat, however this problem...
  5. Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.: Why is it that the cards used to have the code on the back of it. What changed and why do you guys have it now on the receipt when typically no one keeps their receipt. I find that this is an...
  6. Why do you guys literally do nothing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you guys literally do nothing: Why does when someone actually harasses me and makes threats twords me you guys don’t actually ever do anything e4be9ffa-90fd-4e57-b067-b5fee4ae1d0e
  7. bro how long do these guys take

in XBoX on Windows
    bro how long do these guys take: why is Microsoft taking so long to get back to me on my hacked account It's been 1 month+ c832e62c-33af-45cb-bac2-3eb03e6cbeb0
  8. Well you guys go back to backwards compatibility now that Activision is part of Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Well you guys go back to backwards compatibility now that Activision is part of Microsoft...: I was just wondering now that Activision Is part of Microsoft. Will there be a slight chance you will go back to backwards compatibility? 5b7c9945-742b-4228-a2e5-1d481a93ce7a
  9. Where can a guy with a video game idea but no programming exoerience go to get published?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can a guy with a video game idea but no programming exoerience go to get published?: I have an idea for a series of card games. Most card game submission reviewers say they are great games, but are a marketing nightmare. So I went to work on rhe marketing and thought the...
  10. Ea I got inbox I called ea but guy wasn't any help its message saying go to earewards.uk and ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ea I got inbox I called ea but guy wasn't any help its message saying go to earewards.uk and ...: has any one else received message on Xbox to go to site earewards.uk 05b785f0-bd11-46e9-82e7-4f538896cafb