When are you guys going to do something about this?

Discus and support When are you guys going to do something about this? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; There's this guy with the gamertag (Mod Removed) and he's constantly making 20 posts on games all saying "look at my account" man's a narcissist and... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by N4x Nero, May 13, 2024.

1. N4x Nero
    N4x Nero Guest

There's this guy with the gamertag (Mod Removed) and he's constantly making 20 posts on games all saying "look at my account" man's a narcissist and normally i wouldn't care less but its an issue when he makes 35 posts for a single game and I'm tryna find people to play with. Now my biggest thing is that when i reported him and a few other people ik for certain reported him nothing happened, but my main account is still suspended for an entire year over the fact that someone reported my account when they blocked me? Pull it together

:)

N4x Nero, May 13, 2024
  2. ngocphi Win User

Why won't you guys do something about the modders in bo2

I think you misunderstood what happened

MS basically told.the devs to fix the servers that was it

They.still.cant.boss them around even after owning them.which is right now not.till october

And yes cma.is making it very hard to.do changes at. Activision

Dunno.why they went down.thr route.. They did since they were .about to .win even the judges were puzzled

It's either ms wants cma to play ball when they play nice on future purchases like Sega or square

Which would.be a bad move.

Cma.is still.playing hardball publically even though the judge already warned them.about acting In bad faith
  3. Mister Maka Win User

CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE DO SOMETHING?

Hey there MaybeRikku.

Do you get a particular error message when the game crashes? If so, can you please share the message? Keep us looped in :)
  4. BATTLEDRAGON 60 Win User

can you do something about this guy in the video he sending pepole when he loses

copy and paste link please..
  5. BATTLEDRAGON 60 Win User

can you do something about this guy in the video he sending pepole when he loses

the guy in the video is sending hate messages to everyone who beats him..
  6. taidara Win User

Hey there BATTLEDRAGON!

The only tools available when you feel that an Xbox Live player has violated the
    Xbox Live Code of Conduct, is to
    File a Complaint, Mute, Block, Avoid, and Submit Player Review via your console.

Whenever you File a Complaint, (using your console) the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team who monitors the service for behavior that violates the Xbox Live Terms of Use and Code of Conduct, will determine if this is the subject to an enforcement
    action, or not.
Thema:

1. When are you guys going to do something about this? - Similar Threads - are guys going

2. So do you guys think it's a good idea

in XBoX on Windows
    So do you guys think it's a good idea: So do you guys think it's a good idea to sell my Xbox series X for a series s and a xscreen or portable monitor or not. 278698c0-23e3-45d7-af24-410aa6661a7f
  3. My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...: My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console said the fan was fine and wasn't broken so I'm made to believe that a loud fan is normal?...
  4. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  5. Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?: I had a random account link itself to my activision account and get me banned. Activision won't let me log in to get support and I'm just relying on there twitter for help....
  6. This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban: Do you guys k ow what to do ce2c8c28-5da0-4e53-9cc3-ce9f81ee279a
  7. Well you guys go back to backwards compatibility now that Activision is part of Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Well you guys go back to backwards compatibility now that Activision is part of Microsoft...: I was just wondering now that Activision Is part of Microsoft. Will there be a slight chance you will go back to backwards compatibility? 5b7c9945-742b-4228-a2e5-1d481a93ce7a
  8. Where can a guy with a video game idea but no programming exoerience go to get published?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can a guy with a video game idea but no programming exoerience go to get published?: I have an idea for a series of card games. Most card game submission reviewers say they are great games, but are a marketing nightmare. So I went to work on rhe marketing and thought the...
  9. When are you guys going to get off your butt and push the ark update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are you guys going to get off your butt and push the ark update?: Ark update released last night, its been over 12 hours, what are you guys doing? 59154269-c119-4bbf-aab2-93eafe6a7054
  10. Ea I got inbox I called ea but guy wasn't any help its message saying go to earewards.uk and ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ea I got inbox I called ea but guy wasn't any help its message saying go to earewards.uk and ...: has any one else received message on Xbox to go to site earewards.uk 05b785f0-bd11-46e9-82e7-4f538896cafb