When are you going to ban Modders/Hackers?

Discus and support When are you going to ban Modders/Hackers? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Seriously - certain older FPS games (such as CoD - IW) are unplayable, as you so seldom take action! Here's a few: [mod removed] There's a whole... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Logie Dad, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Logie Dad
    Logie Dad Guest

Seriously - certain older FPS games (such as CoD - IW) are unplayable,

as you so seldom take action!

Here's a few:

• [mod removed]
    There's a whole new wave of players - and all they are getting is lobby after lobby with some sad modded morons in them,

and then a thrashing!

Between Zim and the aimbots/wall tracks, the games unplayable,

and you lot do Nothing.

What's the point of paying you for network, when we can't play the damned games we bought?

PLEASE

Sort it out!

:)

Logie Dad, Feb 5, 2023
  2. Farscape247 Win User

for games they host the servers for, they can pass that report to the publisher to investigate but not much else. like i say you pay for the privilege to go online and access other games servers.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

you pay microsoft for xbox live, but unfortunately it is just a paywall, all third party games operate and pay for their own servers and microsoft do not have access to them, you need to report to the respective dev/publisher, in this case activision (which is not owned by microsoft).
  4. Logie Dad Win User

And yet there is a Microsoft Report mechanism,

which includes the option for "cheat",

is there not?
  5. RichRocks Win User

kick vote on multiplayer

ways to ban modders/hackers on the mw2 forum
  6. PhilMarck Win User

Why Does Xbox Live Never Ban The Modders?

Microsoft does ban modders/hackers. It's called banwaves.
Thema:

1. When are you going to ban Modders/Hackers? - Similar Threads - are going ban

2. it says the account is suspended, but when i go to enforcement, it says banned user at the top.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it says the account is suspended, but when i go to enforcement, it says banned user at the top.: hello! so, my xbox live account was what i believe was banned 3 years ago, but when i try to log into the account, it just says im suspended, but when i go to xbox enforcement, it says banned user...
  3. What can i do about my cousin going on my Xbox and getting me banned for a year

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can i do about my cousin going on my Xbox and getting me banned for a year: My brother got me banned for a year by going on my xbox. What do i do? c34e2db5-cb9d-44fd-b360-13123d769546
  4. Is there a list of controllers that are going to be banned by Xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a list of controllers that are going to be banned by Xbox?: I use a third-party controller for an accessibility issue with my hands. I currently use a wired third-party controller as the button placement is more comfortable for my hands in extended gaming...
  5. If you're going to be banning keyboard and mouse players on Xbox, what about cross play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you're going to be banning keyboard and mouse players on Xbox, what about cross play...: I understand you try to bank keyboard and mouse on console because some people think is cheating and I understand that like for rainbow people like to use keyboard, mouse like Zim for short to...
  6. Whats going to happen with that xbox ban mod menu?

in XBoX on Windows
    Whats going to happen with that xbox ban mod menu?: So I heard theres a mod menu going around that can ban people. Is this a real issue? I've seen a lot of people talking about it but a lot of people jump on the trending train to get views. So is...
  7. why am I banned I haven’t done anything wrong my friend is going to kill herself that’s...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why am I banned I haven’t done anything wrong my friend is going to kill herself that’s...: why am I banned I haven’t done anything wrong my friend is going to kill herself that’s this is the only way we talk 85c36d6d-884c-450c-a165-9c6556dc99e4
  8. When I go to look at my active suspension(s) after my account was banned and I submitted an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I go to look at my active suspension(s) after my account was banned and I submitted an...: When I go to look at my active suspension(s) after my account was banned and I submitted an appeal, why does it say “Sorry, we can't get notifications right now. Try again later.” Does it mean my...
  9. I got banned for no reason, what is going on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for no reason, what is going on?: I have received a 2 week ban for “account” and had no reason given to me, I had my appeal denied and no further details given, I received this ban whilst on a communication ban and at work....
  10. Why do I get banned for using one word. But when that someone kept telling me to go ****...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I get banned for using one word. But when that someone kept telling me to go ****...: My cousin killed 4 guys on GTA the other night and they invited him to a party and was saying racial slurs. So we moved on to killing them for a while and they kept fighting back. One of them...