When are you eligible for the Alpha ring

Discus and support When are you eligible for the Alpha ring in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi there. I'm in the xbox insiders program for almost 6 years. But i never got an invite for the Alpha ring or placed in it. Is this normal for a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/fluxsystem, Sep 14, 2020.

1. When are you eligible for the Alpha ring

Hi there.

I'm in the xbox insiders program for almost 6 years.
    But i never got an invite for the Alpha ring or placed in it.

Is this normal for a insider who is 6 years in the insiders program.
    Right now, i'm in the beta ring.

submitted by /u/fluxsystem
    [link] [comments]

/u/fluxsystem, Sep 14, 2020
  2. ArminatorX Win User

New Xbox one updates.

If your friend is in the Xbox Insider Program, it might be that the Guide re-arrangement feature is currently in testing for the Alpha and Alpha Skip-Ahead rings. He could start the Xbox Insider App and check which ring he is enrolled in.

If he's eligible, he might have the chance to move up to an Alpha ring, but also at the risk of new stuff not working. So he should really consider if it's worth moving up to a less stable ring.

When that new feature is being released to lower rings or the general public depends on how many issues the Alpha Testers find with the feature.

Only if it's considered to run stable, it'll be released to lower rings or for general availability.
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

xbox insider hub has not given me any new rings yet

Hi,

you can change rings in the xbox insider hub when yo manage the xbox update preview rings note that alpha and alpha skip ahead are invite only but you should be able to join the beta ring
  4. Alliance United Win User

Hi,

At the moment the new Xbox Avatar Beta is available to those in Alpha - Skip Ahead, Alpha, and Beta. When you open the Xbox Insider Hub, it should show under announcements the ring your console is currently enrolled in, can you double check to make sure
    its within one of those rings listed. If so, it should show under 'Insider content' with the option to enroll in the app beta.

If you need to change the ring you're currently enrolled in, please go into 'Insider content'>Xbox One Update Preview>Manage. You will be given access to the rings you are currently eligible for.

Let us know if it still not showing after checking your preview ring.
  5. Arminator Win User

What requirements i should have to joing in Alpha Ring after many Months Activity in Beta Ring?

Hello,

i am from Germany ....

Now i want to join Alpha Ring, but Microsoft Support tells me, the only way i can join Alpha Ring ist via Invite from another People in the Alpha Ring.

But i dont know anyone in Alpha Ring.

What can i do to join Alpha Ring in XBOX Insider Hub?
    Greetings from Germany as well.

Previously, before there were rings, you had to be invited by someone already in the "Xbox Preview Program" as it was called back then.

This was then changed to the Xbox Insider Program, and anyone was able to join by installing the Xbox Insider App, and anyone is allowed to choose a ring up to Beta.

Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are only available by invitation from someone at Microsoft, and only if new free slots are available.

You will have to "earn" the privilege to be considered by providing regular and quality feedback, and hope that there are Alpha/Skip Ahead members that provided less feedback, and are removed from the Alpha/Skip Ahead rings.

So the only thing we can suggest is to be patient, and to continue participating in the available activities, and wait for the invitation.
  6. Zenosos Win User

Xbox Insider Program

Hi Natpars,

so how the program works is that by joining a higher up ring you get access to updates before the lower down rings and due to skip ahead being a new ring it is a limited number ring like all alpha but you will have to rejoin beta ring if you do leave alpha
    skip ahead ring. you do not drop to your previous ring.
Thema:

When are you eligible for the Alpha ring

1. When are you eligible for the Alpha ring - Similar Threads - are eligible Alpha

2. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2404.240325-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2404.240325-2200): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  3. How Can I become an alpha ring user

in XboX Insiders
    How Can I become an alpha ring user: Hey, I've been using the insider program for more than 1 year. I'm a beta user and I would like to become an alpha one. I'm level 8. Will I become alpha one day ? submitted by /u/Lukas_Smash...
  4. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2404.240321-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2404.240321-2000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240321-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240321-2200): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  6. Is Xbox game pass ultimate the only game pass eligible to be shared with my family ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Xbox game pass ultimate the only game pass eligible to be shared with my family ?: I want to share my game pass with my family but right now my home Xbox only shares games. I have game pass core. 3feec88d-530b-47e5-9e89-09f2f2941682
  7. XBOX Refund Eligibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Refund Eligibility: I would like some clarification on the following Refunds are typically issued for requests meeting the following criteria: Requests are made within 14 days of the purchase date Requests are...
  8. I cannot register my Xbox Elite Controller anymore, but I am eligible for warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot register my Xbox Elite Controller anymore, but I am eligible for warranty: Hi, as you know Microsofts QA is horrible. I bought a Elite Controller 2 months ago and it started double clicking on R1 out of the blue. This issue seems to not have a fix (thanks Microsoft)...
  9. If I own Minecraft bedrock edition on a pc am I eligible for Minecraft bedrock on switch or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I own Minecraft bedrock edition on a pc am I eligible for Minecraft bedrock on switch or...: I recently just purchased the $29.99 Minecraft Java and Bedrock bundle and was wondering if I could possibly transfer Minecraft Bedrock from pc to Nintendo Switch and/or Xbox? I am aware I can...
  10. Why was my eligible refund denied?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why was my eligible refund denied?: I went to refund star wars Jedi survivor and it was eligible for refund yet I was still denied even though it said eligible for refund? 48f254da-15ec-4af3-909a-f69aefffd544