When are we going to get a visible change to the dashboard?

Discus and support When are we going to get a visible change to the dashboard? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve been in this new home experience since September and in my opinion it’s the worst dashboard yet. No matter what we request or ask for it seems to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GLxYxSnIpEd, Mar 9, 2023.

1. When are we going to get a visible change to the dashboard?

I’ve been in this new home experience since September and in my opinion it’s the worst dashboard yet. No matter what we request or ask for it seems to fall on deaf ears the last change what we’ve got was back in probably November when they pushed the dashboard down a tiny bit i just want smaller translucent tiles and less ads is it really that difficult?

submitted by /u/GLxYxSnIpEd
    [link] [comments]

/u/GLxYxSnIpEd, Mar 9, 2023
  2. Mafivee Win User

Will the Xbox One have diffrent themes and gamerpics?

I would like to see a customization to the dashboard like how you could change the colours of the blades back in the day. also allow the themes to be more visible and not be half covered by the menu.
  3. Finxy Win User

System update?

Yeah I think it was just some more firmware and getting ready for the next dashboard redesign. Nothing visible I think.
  4. Crafty-9F37DC1A-A075 Win User

Report: Xbox Dashboard Update on 25 November

How many dashboard changes are we going to get? I am hoping this new one will be a lot quicker. I hate how slow the currently dashboard and guide button/menu is. It takes AGES to press the guide button, select a friend and then send him/her a message.
  5. Jaximus Decimus Win User

Just Curious

The update next year is going to add a visible skill number. The skill based matchmaking isn't really going to change.
  6. KC00N Win User

Don't be intimidated by peoples stats.

I can't stand playing with dashboarders...If they're in my party and they dashboard they don't get an invite back. On the other hand, I love playing against dashboarders because when we rush their spawns and make their KD go down I love seeing that "error
    message" at the bottom left of the screen.
Thema:

When are we going to get a visible change to the dashboard?

1. When are we going to get a visible change to the dashboard? - Similar Threads - are going visible

2. Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...: Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into connection mode and just blinks it’s under responsive I am really scared and I don’t know what to do please...
  3. When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...: At turn on I am sent to cloud gaming sign in. I'm not a subscriber. Can't access anything. 6c5744a6-9664-4ed1-9942-835786e3c373
  4. why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?: Hello So I've been frustrated for the couple of weeks because I've been trying to fix my gpu from crashing. I've updated the drivers, I've taken out my gpu out of the socket and put it back in,...
  5. was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...: was playing a game on gaming pc windows 10 and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go down to device says Bluetooth turned off cant seem to find anywhere to turn back...
  6. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  7. Is there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the...: Is there a way to use the xbox button to return to hone without having to go through the quick menu thing? Push button - go home. Why should I have to push button then also select home just to get...
  8. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  9. My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?: My keys continue to press after I stop pressing them. It's not physical (They aren't literally sticking down). But it continues to press in a game or whilst I'm typing. I've tried different...
  10. My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...: I need to find out what is going on with my brother account on Xbox one it not give him his gift card credit of 50 pound please help and tell me y please c9ea2a75-e215-4803-81f7-aea4a3e2f4c8