When are we getting mouse & keyboard support
Discus and support When are we getting mouse & keyboard support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please just an estimated time of arrival would be great 2e13211d-7fc3-489b-8e6d-6fd30f2b5502 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheKarmaGod8, Dec 17, 2017.
Thema:
When are we getting mouse & keyboard support
Loading...
-
When are we getting mouse & keyboard support - Similar Threads - are getting mouse
-
How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?
in XboX InsidersHow do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I... -
Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead
in XboX InsidersQuestion about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha... -
Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...
in XboX InsidersCan we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments] -
When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.
in XboX InsidersWhen the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you... -
Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier
in XboX InsidersHey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments] -
Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?
in XboX InsidersWill my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement... -
Xbox cloud gaming preview features sayings its off when I still get the keyboard and mouse...
in XBoX AccessibilityXbox cloud gaming preview features sayings its off when I still get the keyboard and mouse...: Xbox cloud gaming preview features sayings its off when I still get the keyboard and mouse feature of fortnite and I also play on Chromebook the reason why I want it off because I have a extension... -
Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me
in XBoX on ConsolesKeyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me: Microsoft ergonomic sculpt keyboard and mouse b37a3e19-f913-4fff-a391-66e04a89c962 -
My Xbox controller is getting the same input as my mouse.
in XBoX on ConsolesMy Xbox controller is getting the same input as my mouse.: Basically, my controller sensitivity is nowhere near as high as my mouse sensitivity, yet when I play videogames it acts like my controller is my mouse. 4c1031f3-bdd8-485c-8c10-14f64cb26f74