When are we getting a new UI for the latest gen consoles?

Discus and support When are we getting a new UI for the latest gen consoles? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have owned my Xbox Series S for almost 3 years now and since then I have not seen a change in my home UI. Why haven't I seen an update for the home... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MR_Fantistic, Sep 9, 2022.

1. When are we getting a new UI for the latest gen consoles?

I have owned my Xbox Series S for almost 3 years now and since then I have not seen a change in my home UI. Why haven't I seen an update for the home UI?

submitted by /u/MR_Fantistic
    [link] [comments]

/u/MR_Fantistic, Sep 9, 2022
  2. PhychoticDrEamz Win User

New Xbox One User Interface

Wonder if we will get an new ui for x1 when windows 10 is released
  3. Logan Powers Win User

My series S console won't queue games to install, I can only download game updates.

What is the point of buying this new gen console when to be able to view our libraries and even simply install games we are having to reset our consoles everytime it's honestly getting ridiculous.
  4. smileskybird Win User

The OLD xbox one experience

And several people may want their devices to talk back to them. Google and Apple phones already have a digital personal assistant which talks back to you. Microsoft rolled out this with Windows 10's Cortana and I heard they may be bringing this feature to
    Xbox 1 which would be kwl. They probably noticed that the UI on a next gen console was too slow for a console with an 8 core processor and 8GB RAM. In fact Xbox 360's UI was faster (navigating it with the controller) than Xbox 1's UI with loading Friends/Achievements/Messages
    in 2013 and throughout much of 2014. But with Xbox 1's new UI experience, it is now clearly and noticeably faster than the previous gen's UI. I remember a post from last year or the year before "some people got weird relationship [with their things]" They
    want their Xbox 1's to talk back to them? I'd say give the machine some personality and colour. And Personality is a key feature behind Windows 10. It isn't really fun putting up with that previous slow UI version which also looked too boxy. The new experience
    continues that boxy-ness in some respects, but it is LESS boxy and I pretty much enjoy it. Though it may take others some time to get use to it. Remember, Xbox 1 will continue to get Regular Updates (like one every month).
  5. Melonhead Jones Win User

What's your opinion on the X1 exclusive games line-up?

Not that interesting when compared to what is still to come this gen. I've only got 2 words on my mind - Dark Souls! Glad those getting themselves a new console are excited for the games. Beyond the staple shooters, driving sims, and sports games, I'm hoping
    we see new genres emerge with the new gen upon us. It's starting to get, dare I say, a little stale.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Resident Evil 4 Remake

You would have to ask the developer or the publisher of the game. But if I had to guess, a lot of new games are now only being created for the latest gen consoles. The Xbox One consoles are being left behind, just like the Xbox 360 did when the Xbox One was released.
Thema:

When are we getting a new UI for the latest gen consoles?

1. When are we getting a new UI for the latest gen consoles? - Similar Threads - are getting latest

2. trying to update msfs2020 latest update and getting message checking for updates with game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to update msfs2020 latest update and getting message checking for updates with game...: please help...im trying to apply the latest update to msfs2020 but after the xbox and blackshark pages the next page is checking for updates..and that page freezes please help and bear in mind im...
  3. If I buy a new or used internal hard drive for my 360 E can I still get the latest system...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a new or used internal hard drive for my 360 E can I still get the latest system...: My 360 E just shut off and won't power up so it looks like I need to buy another one because I cannot find anyone to repair mine. I know I can put my internal hard drive into the replacement but...
  4. They bricked Starfield on GamePass with the latest patch. How do we get a refund, this was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    They bricked Starfield on GamePass with the latest patch. How do we get a refund, this was...: Title explains it, this game was working perfectly until the forced patch. Now the game will not launch, I've tried every recommended fix, even downloaded a second time only to get the same...
  5. How can i get new xbox ui , im in insider program with latest delta update ?

in XboX Insiders
    How can i get new xbox ui , im in insider program with latest delta update ?: I see many youtube videows that showing the new xbox series dashboard, and after reading the xbox official insider web site its seems the new ui coming with new previews updates , but...
  6. The latest update stopped my audio, how do I get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The latest update stopped my audio, how do I get it back?: All of my audio has been turned off after the March 21 2023 update. Looks like they tinkered too much on this one. 43c45518-a9d3-431e-a535-db9a77001f4e
  7. I have lost my most recent saved data from rdr2 since the latest xbox update. How can I get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have lost my most recent saved data from rdr2 since the latest xbox update. How can I get...: I have lost my most recent saved data from rdr2 since the latest xbox update. How can I get it back ccc24f6b-1fad-4ede-a6c2-f582ba467537
  8. I am trying to donwload the latest nvidia driver, but i get errors like: "no compatible...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to donwload the latest nvidia driver, but i get errors like: "no compatible...: My computer is 64 bit, i searched for official drivers, but still it gives me that error. But my display is 32 bit, and i think that the thing that is messing with it, and i could use some...
  9. I cannot get the latest version of a Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot get the latest version of a Game: I have recently downloaded Ark Survival Evolved from the Microsoft store I could not join my friends game and I released I had a older version and I had no new updates please help my current...
  10. Are people still able to invite friends to Insider program to get the latest Dashboard updates

in XboX Insiders
    Are people still able to invite friends to Insider program to get the latest Dashboard updates: What’s the Current preview ring I’ve got Xbox Update Preview Beta Xbox Update Preview Delta Xbox Update Preview Omega Does any of them have the new Dashboard I haven’t enrolled into a...