When are Downloads coming back to the Xbox version of Microsoft Edge?

Discus and support When are Downloads coming back to the Xbox version of Microsoft Edge? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I find it very frustrating that I am unable to download anything on Microsoft Edge to have custom Xbox Backgrounds, because i don't want to use a usb... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Trenton Gallagher, May 21, 2023.

1. When are Downloads coming back to the Xbox version of Microsoft Edge?

I find it very frustrating that I am unable to download anything on Microsoft Edge to have custom Xbox Backgrounds, because i don't want to use a usb stick to download something off of my Computer. Are there any plans of adding the download feature back to the Xbox version of Microsoft Edge?

:)

Trenton Gallagher, May 21, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

There's been no word on if/when that will return.
  3. Trenton Gallagher Win User

Please tell me the real reason why we can't download stuff off of the new Microsoft Edge, you could in the pre September 23rd version of Microsoft Edge and don't tell me that you were always unable to download off of the old Microsoft Edge. Please respond to my post and explain it to me!
  4. Trenton Gallagher Win User

Somebody on reddit said they're going to put it back in soon, and even said that modded saves caused the download feature to be removed from the Xbox version of Microsoft Edge.
  5. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Microsoft Edge on Xbox doesn't allow me to download photos [Microsoft edge en xbox no me deja descargar fotos]

6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Open files on websites using xbox

Hi Cholombe. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Edge on Xbox is limited compared to it's desktop counterpart; for example downloads and browser extensions are not supported. It's intended for basic browser usage like reading articles, watching videos, etc. You may run into issues when trying to use it for productivity tasks.

Unfortunately there are no other browsers for Xbox, and it is not possible to downgrade to an earlier version of Microsoft Edge. Please reach back if you have further questions.
Thema:

1. When are Downloads coming back to the Xbox version of Microsoft Edge? - Similar Threads - are Downloads coming

2. How come skate 2 is not available for EA play or just digital download?

in XboX Insiders
    How come skate 2 is not available for EA play or just digital download?: I have 1 and 3 just not 2 and I grew up with the second skate game. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  3. Can't download EA app, have changed out of S mode but it keeps crashing & coming up with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download EA app, have changed out of S mode but it keeps crashing & coming up with...: I have acer aspire 3 laptop 5b31e84c-0fe8-43c3-9772-b5fb3577c8ed
  4. I cant download UE4 Prerequisites x64 and it comes up with this error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download UE4 Prerequisites x64 and it comes up with this error.: [30BC:18AC][2023-11-01T21:18:23]i001: Burn v3.8.1128.0, Windows v6.3 (Build 9600: Service Pack 0), path: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\The Finals...
  5. "Not Installable" and "Not Compatible" coming up when downloading Xbox games to Series X....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Not Installable" and "Not Compatible" coming up when downloading Xbox games to Series X....: I need help with downloading owned games onto my xbox series X console. I've got more than enough space in my storage, but every game I try to download says the "Not Compatible" or "Not...
  6. How come the Xbox App on PC just doesn't work? and why can't I download games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come the Xbox App on PC just doesn't work? and why can't I download games?: Its been damn to many years for this App to still be in its "Beta" form. Microsoft claims that you will be able to download and play most titles from its Xbox lineup of games, but in reality once...
  7. Kingdom Come Deliverence Won't Download for Me and many others!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Kingdom Come Deliverence Won't Download for Me and many others!!!: At first I thought this was just me, but after reading the reviews of the game I can see that many, many others can't play Kingdom Come Deliverence, theirs an issue with downloading it with me,...
  8. O jogo não entra quando faço o download [Translation - The game does not come when I download ]

in XBoX on Consoles
    O jogo não entra quando faço o download [Translation - The game does not come when I download ]: Meu amigo me emprestou a conta dele para eu jogar alguns jogos da conta dele, entao eu tranferi a licença da conta dele para o meu xbox, então eu comecei a fazer o download de algum jogo, mais...
  9. how come xbox 360 does not add more free download games to the list as its outdated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how come xbox 360 does not add more free download games to the list as its outdated: I have noticed that the list of free games is never updated and with the games that are on [Mod removed-Profanity] 7edfd31d-7a04-4de9-b750-65429f787fd8
  10. how come i cant download any more new puzzles that i buy with my puzzle credits

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how come i cant download any more new puzzles that i buy with my puzzle credits: when i purchase new puzzle with the coins i get from doing puzzles in my collection i cant get the new puzzles to download so i can do them it takes me to my internet explorer...