when an ad shows before going to the solitaire game it knocks out the game back to the home ...

Discus and support when an ad shows before going to the solitaire game it knocks out the game back to the home ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; whenever I click on a game and an ad shows it kicks me out of the game all together. not cool. 78c676d0-8761-4a17-8abf-18cacdc6704c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WaxyEmpress6013, Jul 5, 2018.

1. when an ad shows before going to the solitaire game it knocks out the game back to the home ...

whenever I click on a game and an ad shows it kicks me out of the game all together. not cool.

:)

WaxyEmpress6013, Jul 5, 2018
  2. Brian Raymer
    Brian Raymer Guest
    Now I can't even play a game - at all!

I pick a game, it shows me an ad, I close the ad, and it goes back to the previous screen, not to a game screen - horrible. The advertising engine has always been crappy and slow, but now it completely blocks game play.

Brian Raymer, Jul 5, 2018
  3. AnyRain181
    AnyRain181 Guest
    White Screen Still

This has been going on for a while now. What gives? When is the problem with the ads freezing going to be fixed? The Solitaire Collection starts up normally. I open up the Daily Challenges, click on a game and when the ad tries to play the white screen comes
    up and no games for me. I close it, restart the app and the same result over and over again. Guess I'm going to have to find a different Solitaire app to play.

AnyRain181, Jul 5, 2018
  4. Wishcatcher
    Wishcatcher Guest

when an ad shows before going to the solitaire game it knocks out the game back to the home ...

Wishcatcher, Jul 6, 2018
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

when an ad shows before going to the solitaire game it knocks out the game back to the home screen

6. Charlotte Cody Win User

Can't play the game as ads keep repeating....

The Solitaire Collection ran just fine yesterday. It showed the ad, you viewed the ad, then used the "X" in the top right corner, which brought you back to the solitaire game you were trying to play. Today, after the ad runs, it automatically takes you
    to the Microsoft store. When you exit the store it brings you back to the solitaire game but runs another ad, then brings you to the Microsoft store. This happens repeatedly and you can't get past the ad to play the game. I'm wondering if the free version
    of these games is going to not longer be available, or if MS is planning to fix this issue.
  7. Lucas Lauer Win User

WHY DOES MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE ADS TAKE ME TO THE NIGERIAN MICROSOFT' STORE?

Hello, auntvee. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Microsoft Solitaire ads come from ads from Bing Ads campaigns. They are not Microsoft ads, but private ads being paid to show. Maybe someone is advertising a game or app that redirects to the Microsoft store Nigerian page for the game/app.

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  8. LTCProf Win User

commerical does not play. White screen only, can't play game

I also have the problem. Today I was able to play 28 out of the 30 solitaire games. The last two had the ads that would not load. On the others if white screen then I would go to the next game and play ad then go back to one with
    white screen and it would work. So annoying.
  9. TracyDriscoll Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Games - No Ads not working

Thanks for your prompt response. I hope the following answers to your questions helps.

First of all, please remember that the No Ads DID work for a couple of days before it stopped working.

• I downloaded my solitaire games through the Microsoft store.
    • According to my profile in the App Settings of the Microsoft Store, my apps are up to date.
    • I'm a little confused about your signing out/back in to "either app" before launching the game. When I launch a game (i.e. Gin Rummy) my id & level show up on the top left corner and my stats are always updated. I'm not prompted to logon.

Thema:

1. when an ad shows before going to the solitaire game it knocks out the game back to the home ... - Similar Threads - shows before going

2. Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?: My xbox series s used to work on my lg tv but ive been away and have reconnected it and now get an invalid format message on my tv - is there a fix fir this? Any help greatly appreciated...
  3. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  4. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  5. Xbox One S won't show on my TV.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S won't show on my TV.: Tried to play fallout 3 on my Xbox one S, it turns on, but it won't go on my tv, just a black screen. I tried resetting itz I tried unplugging and plugging it back in, I tried powering it on and...
  6. Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.: I have purchased Xbox controller through https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com site in EU. After registering the device, it shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2. How to update the warranty...
  7. Series X Controller having stick drift issues. Warranty shows being expired before the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controller having stick drift issues. Warranty shows being expired before the...: So last August (08 2023) I signed up for a Gamepass Ultimate Subscription (2 years) under the All Access subscription to get a Series X console. Anyways everything has been great until this past...
  8. How many times do I push the sequence buttons before the reset system box shows

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many times do I push the sequence buttons before the reset system box shows: How many times will I have to push the sequence buttons on the controller before the reset system box pops up? 83994f3f-39d4-4357-9685-c98312259325
  9. Xbox cloud gaming DLCs not showing up or redownload able either it worked before I got a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox cloud gaming DLCs not showing up or redownload able either it worked before I got a...: I bought a DLC for Fable 2 and it downloaded and worked on the other PC now I can not redownload it. So help please? Save file can't be loaded without it they say owned but can't be...
  10. Xbox series s warranty shows as being expired months before brand new purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series s warranty shows as being expired months before brand new purchase: I purchased my series s console on August 26 2022, I should still have warranty on it but according to the registered devices section the warranty expired the previous march. Any idea why this...