When a specificperson joins my party i can't hear anyone else!

Discus and support When a specificperson joins my party i can't hear anyone else! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When a specific friend joins my party with others or just me in it, it immediately makes my headset unable to hear anyone else in the party! This... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Toxic YodaSmith, Mar 21, 2020.

1. When a specificperson joins my party i can't hear anyone else!

When a specific friend joins my party with others or just me in it, it immediately makes my headset unable to hear anyone else in the party! This doesn't happen to anyone else, just this specific person! In any game at any time. What's the problem here?
    I know it's not my headset muting him cause it doesn't say I have AND it's the fact that when he joins I cannot hear him OR anyone else as soon as he joins.

:)

Toxic YodaSmith, Mar 21, 2020
  2. sn2006gy Win User

Party Chat still not working....

Hey madcat007

-

When you're having issues, are you simply unable to join any party? not able to start a party? able to join but can't hear anyone or no one can hear you?

-

Here are the notes on starting a party - the process isn't as intuitive as I would hope - but its a good thing to make sure you're following this just in case: support.xbox.com/.../how-to-start-a-party
  3. ConnorWiseman Win User

chat issue

We can be in a full party, doesn't matter how many people. I can hear my friend so can everyone else, but my friend can't hear me,,yet everyone else can. I don't have issue with anyone else, nor does my friend, just an issue between us
  4. Sword Style Win User

Xbox one next update

The only problem I have regularly is when joining a party, I can hear my friends, but they can't hear me. And when I look in the party, it doesn't display that I am putting out any sound. Usually backing out and inviting them to a party fixes it. But a few
    times I have had to hard reboot.
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

destiny beta thoughts

Thanks for the advice, sea cow; I had no idea! :p

In any case, another beta issue I seem to have encountered is that when you're in a party and a fireteam with friends, said friends in the fireteam can't hear you when you unsnap the party you're all in. Is anyone else experiencing this?
  6. Efful Win User

Why is the Xbox App Broken Since the Last Update?

Is it playing static on your end or your friends? When I join a friends party they say they hear a weed Wacker sound coming from my mic and can't hear anything I say to them
Thema:

When a specificperson joins my party i can't hear anyone else!

1. When a specificperson joins my party i can't hear anyone else! - Similar Threads - specificperson joins party

2. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  3. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming*** 7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  4. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  5. Xbox won’t let me join or start a party.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox won’t let me join or start a party.: I try starting a party and it’s grayed out. I try joining a party and it doesn't even attempt to join. Please fix 9d4e6763-b7b4-44ef-ad87-3eb76a1cc5ba
  6. I cannot join parties after comm ban expires

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot join parties after comm ban expires: I can’t join parties after my comm ban, I have an error whenever I try to join yet I can create my own, invite and earlier when I did to my friends I could then join parties but it would be...
  7. When i join a Xbox party(on pc) the audio begins skipping, other process slow to a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i join a Xbox party(on pc) the audio begins skipping, other process slow to a...: this just started happening after i updated to windows 11, was working fine yesterday on windows 10. 6ba469ab-12dd-42cf-8932-124bd21ecd38
  8. Xbox wireless headset (Turtlebeach) only works when joining a party

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox wireless headset (Turtlebeach) only works when joining a party: Okay, just as the title suggests, my headset's microphone for my xbox (using a series X) only works when I join a party. When I create a party and I invite others, the only way for my microphone...
  9. Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...: We are both on bedrock version 1.19.08.2 on mobile, both got minecraft from the same place. We are able to connect to 3rd party servers but when we try to join each others single player worlds...
  10. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...