Wheel of Fortune Start Screen Hangup

Discus and support Wheel of Fortune Start Screen Hangup in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just got Wheel of Fortune for the 360, disc looks and reads great, but after the game studio/publisher logos, the game hangs up at the start screen. It... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Minbargen, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Minbargen
    Minbargen Guest

Just got Wheel of Fortune for the 360, disc looks and reads great, but after the game studio/publisher logos, the game hangs up at the start screen. It says press start, but neither of my controllers will do anything. They do work when I press start to skip
    the logos at the start, but when "press start" comes up, nothing except the guide button will work. Every other post I could find about this issue was resolved when people found out that unplugging their "Scene-It" controllers fixed the issue, but I do not
    and have never owned any controllers other than the regular ones. Every other game works fine, both controllers work fine with every other game as well. Tried clearing my cache three times and redownloading the update for the game, with no luck. Also tried
    playing the game without the update, still no luck. I'm really at a loss here, and need to get it working as soon as possible for who i bought it for.

:)

Minbargen, Jan 11, 2014
  2. Bluntman1138
    Bluntman1138 Guest
    Wheel of Fortune (cheater)

It is against the forum rules to "name and shame" Report through the dashboard, ignore, and block, that is all that needs to be done.

It is NOT the other persons responsiblity to defend themselves, nor is it your responsibility to accuse people on the forums.

Bluntman1138, Jan 11, 2014
  3. Donmecca23
    Donmecca23 Guest
    Jeopardy! won't start

I took it back to the store and got another copy but the same thing happened. So I tried downloading the demo... same thing. I noticed another ICQ game (Wheel of Fortune) just came out so I downloaded the demo for that one as well, but unfortunately the
    exact same issue! I went on both forums and noticed that somebody on the Wheel Of Fortune forum has had the same issue. Both games will get to the 'press start' screen but no matter what I press they won't progress from there.

Donmecca23, Jan 11, 2014
  4. Donmecca23 Win User

Jeopardy! won't start

I took it back to the store and got another copy but the same thing happened. So I tried downloading the demo... same thing. I noticed another ICQ game (Wheel of Fortune) just came out so I downloaded the demo for that one as well, but unfortunately the
    exact same issue! I went on both forums and noticed that somebody on the Wheel Of Fortune forum has had the same issue. Both games will get to the 'press start' screen but no matter what I press they won't progress from there.
  5. CKeef15 Win User

Wheel of Fortune Xbox 360 game, want it upwards compatible

Wheel of fortune for XBOX 360 was a fun game. I would contact XBOX and let them know you would like to see an XBOX ONE wheel of fortune game. I would certainly buy it!
  6. Bluntman1138 Win User

Wheel of Fortune (cheater)

It is against the forum rules to "name and shame" Report through the dashboard, ignore, and block, that is all that needs to be done.

It is NOT the other persons responsiblity to defend themselves, nor is it your responsibility to accuse people on the forums.
  7. IGhostI v1 Win User

My favorite Achievement

Sadly mine was the "One Million Dollars" achievement on Wheel of Fortune lol
  8. NordicNorseman Win User

hacker threat

Pat, I would like another T to solve the puzzle. (wheel of fortune)
Thema:

1. Wheel of Fortune Start Screen Hangup - Similar Threads - Wheel Fortune Start

2. Can I use XAC with external joystick and separate steering wheel at the same time?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use XAC with external joystick and separate steering wheel at the same time?: Is it possible to use a Logitech g920steering wheel and a separate joystick (Logitech 3d extreme pro ) that is Xbox compatible with the Xbox adaptive controller together. Eg allowing me to use the...
  3. Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my controller and wheel/pedals work in Forza 5 anymore.: Hi everyone. I really needs some help. I have an Xbox Series X, two hand controllers and one Thrustmaster TMX wheel and pedals. The Xbox and controllers are up to date and so is the driver for...
  4. Fanatec Wheel Compatibility on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fanatec Wheel Compatibility on Xbox: Dear Microsoft, I am owner of an Xbox and Fanatec Sim setup, however most of the wheel mappings don't work. I am annoyed that I have spent a lot of money just to get the functionality of 10% of...
  5. changing the wheel or button mapping

in XBoX on Consoles
    changing the wheel or button mapping: I am having issues with my stealth 700 gen 2 headset I can get it to synce fine to both the my series x and my phone but I can not control any volume or 230c3222-84a1-4134-bd89-e766cd4425c2
  6. Microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel driver

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft sidewinder force feedback wheel driver: Hi microsoft sidewinder force feedback steering set does it have drivers compatible with windows 11? I know it is very old but it still works in computer games, I need a driver to test the...
  7. RSB & LSB Support for Steering Wheels

in XboX Insiders
    RSB & LSB Support for Steering Wheels: I don't understand why RSB & LSB buttons aren't working as intended on Xbox. Why is this feature removed from steering wheels? Fanatec & Logitech are shipping wheels with labels LSB & RSB but Xbox...
  8. I have a thrustmaster Ferrari wheel and I have plugged everything in and I go to turn it on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a thrustmaster Ferrari wheel and I have plugged everything in and I go to turn it on...: I do not know how to solve this da085f7b-3c9d-40d1-a8b5-73b8838119ed
  9. SuperDrive Steering Wheel and Pedal Set Controls Maulfunctioning

in XBoX on Consoles
    SuperDrive Steering Wheel and Pedal Set Controls Maulfunctioning: Hello, I recently began experiencing malfunctions with my SuperDrive steering wheel and pedal set. Everything was working fine until I plugged the set back into my computer one day. My pedals are...
  10. Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!: Help! My games (gamepass & subscribed) were working earlier, then I tried playing this afternoon, and I was getting an error. So I tried removing all accounts, and try login in afterwards, and it...