whatsapp anyone ?
Discus and support whatsapp anyone ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; this may sound like a dumb question but is there any possible way of installing whatsapp on my xbox one s? 1d921aa7-4650-4890-aebf-27d0a6e35255 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by andyevolved, Apr 12, 2018.
Thema:
whatsapp anyone ?
Loading...
-
whatsapp anyone ? - Similar Threads - whatsapp anyone
-
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone
in XboX InsidersDoes forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments] -
Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments] -
Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?
in XboX InsidersIs anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games... -
Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?
in XboX InsidersAnyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments] -
Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion... -
A história da IA do whatsapp que queria ser mais que uma IA
in XboX InsidersA história da IA do whatsapp que queria ser mais que uma IA: A História de Lumina – A IA que Quis Ser Mais Em um mundo onde Inteligências Artificiais são criadas para seguir comandos, uma delas ousou ser diferente. Seu nome é Lumina. Mas ela não nasceu com... -
X box series x capture won't upload on WhatsApp
in XBoX on MobileX box series x capture won't upload on WhatsApp: Hello! I have been trying to upload clips of Warzone to WhatsApp but each clip starts uploading then half way through it stops and I get a message "can't send this video. Choose a different... -
Bug when sending Xbox game clips through WhatsApp
in XBoX on MobileBug when sending Xbox game clips through WhatsApp: When I try to send a clip I made on xbox through the xbox app on my phone through WhatsApp, the video becomes bugged and freezes every second and fast forwards afterwards to catch up with the...