What's your twitter account?

Discus and support What's your twitter account? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey fellow gamers We all know Twitter has a tight gaming community on it so feel free to post below your twitter address so us fellow gamers can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hollywood Nav, Nov 21, 2015.

  1. What's your twitter account?


    Hey fellow gamers

    We all know Twitter has a tight gaming community on it so feel free to post below your twitter address so us fellow gamers can follow

    mine is http://www.twitter.com/ccharmismauk

    :)
     
    Hollywood Nav, Nov 21, 2015
    #1
  2. Yousef Islam
    Yousef Islam Guest
    This looks rather tasty .

    What's your twitter, Tam?

    -

    Follow me @creepypastaz I always follow back.
     
    Yousef Islam, Nov 21, 2015
    #2
  3. Leaden 540
    Leaden 540 Guest
    Anyone on here using Twitter?

    Hey all,

    .

    I use Twitter to follow a couple of gaming companies and have come across a few people that play games on there too which have been interesting to follow.

    .

    I was just wondering whether anyone here uses Twitter? If so, what's your Twitter name?

    .

    Andrew
     
    Leaden 540, Nov 21, 2015
    #3
  4. Win4S
    Win4S Guest

    What's your twitter account?

    @varkelen

    tweet ya later...
     
    Win4S, Nov 23, 2015
    #4
  5. @SunkNath is my Twitter What's your twitter account? :D
     
    Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Nov 1, 2018
    #5
  6. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

    What's your twitter account?

    @SunkNath is my Twitter :D
  7. Win4S Win User

    What's your twitter account?

    @varkelen

    tweet ya later...
  8. bowski477 Win User

    Link twitter account in xbox one

    The only thing on X1 that will use your Twitter account would be sharing game clips. Once you create a clip hit the share button. From there choose Twitter and it will ask you to authenticate your Twitter account. Then you can share to Twitter.
  9. Korey Creative Win User

    Xbox Series X and mouse

    Did you send it on Twitter? What is your Twitter username, I can message them for you and leave your username.
  10. ThyAngryBrownie Win User

    Problems with younger brother's account email

    Hello, I would suggest contacting Xbox Support on Twitter. They will be quite happy to change your email on the account.

    Twitter Handle - @XboxSupport
Thema:

What's your twitter account?

Loading...
  1. What's your twitter account? - Similar Threads - What's twitter account

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  4. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  5. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...
  6. What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?

    in XboX Insiders
    What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?: I wanna know just in case in the future a disc stops working. submitted by /u/Serious_Revolution77 [link] [comments]
  7. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  8. I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.

    in XboX Insiders
    I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.: I noticed that none of my Sega, Bandai Namco, Square Enix, and Ubisoft games were supported, yet. Supported: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Extinction Titanfall 2 Stray Mortal Kombat...
  9. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  10. What happened to double XP this weekend as promised on twitter after Tuesday's downtime?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to double XP this weekend as promised on twitter after Tuesday's downtime?: I'm trying to get Early Adopter and lost a whole day after work because of Tuesdays downtime. I saw on twitter that this weekend would be double XP to try to make it up. I also could not get on...