What's your opinion, is xbox dashboard easy to use or not

Discus and support What's your opinion, is xbox dashboard easy to use or not in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im not a fan. I ignore it a lot to be honest. 50de8753-9984-4e6f-83cf-6759f65f9e1f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GrimParrot, May 18, 2019.

  1. GrimParrot
    GrimParrot Guest

    What's your opinion, is xbox dashboard easy to use or not


    Im not a fan. I ignore it a lot to be honest.

    :)
     
    GrimParrot, May 18, 2019
    #1
  2. Flymonkey102 Win User

    What's your opinion, is xbox dashboard easy to use or not

    The Dashboard is okay but the Guide is in a really good place
  3. AuraWolf Win User

    What's your opinion, is xbox dashboard easy to use or not

    Honestly the dashboard & the user interface are the reason I stuck with xbox in the first place, I find it's so much more efficient than PlayStation.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    What's your opinion, is xbox dashboard easy to use or not

    As others have said, customization of the XBox1 dashboard is #1 in my opinion, but overall it's a great interface.

    If optimized preferences of, look and feel, is achievable on the dashboard, there would be a lot of "happy campers".

    BUT.... how often while in game does it matter?

    It all depends on how you use it!

    Different strokes for different folks!

    The keyboard has it's quirks and takes time to get used to, but overall is a lot more functional than it's predecessors.

    Some might disagree!

    Two BOB's worth!
  5. Fearless Reign7 Win User

    What's your opinion, is xbox dashboard easy to use or not

    At first i was kinda lost but im getting used to it. Honestly, the ps4 dashboard is easier in my opinion
  6. Tristan388 Win User

    What's your opinion, is xbox dashboard easy to use or not

    I have to say, it's pretty easy to use
Thema:

What's your opinion, is xbox dashboard easy to use or not

Loading...
  1. What's your opinion, is xbox dashboard easy to use or not - Similar Threads - What's opinion dashboard

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  4. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  5. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...
  6. What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?

    in XboX Insiders
    What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?: I wanna know just in case in the future a disc stops working. submitted by /u/Serious_Revolution77 [link] [comments]
  7. What,in your opinion, are the top RPGs on Xbox?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    What,in your opinion, are the top RPGs on Xbox?: Outer wilds is a good open world but it's not much of an RPG. A good MMORPG is Black Desert Online. A good traditional RPG is dragon age. a2f7a149-ba68-422b-b7c8-0da29e377126
  8. please give an opinion on what you think is wrong

    in XBoX on Consoles
    please give an opinion on what you think is wrong: A couple of days ago I was using my xbox like always. The game I was playing froze so I decided to restart my xbox. I clicked on the restart button twice and my xbox was not restarting, so i...
  9. What is everyones opinion on Rage 2 so far?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is everyones opinion on Rage 2 so far?: I'm really excited for it I loved the first one and yeah rage to is a stand alone game but it's still going to be similar in ways d08f6532-ff75-4a7a-ad57-ec2a8840ee70
  10. What is the best dashboard in your opinion?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best dashboard in your opinion?: Which dashboard from Xbox 360 or Xbox One was the best in your opinion and why? I believe that NXE 2009 was the best. Share your opinions in the comments so we can discuss this and find out which...