What's your favorite radio station in GTA 5?

Discus and support What's your favorite radio station in GTA 5? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My favorite radio station in GTA 5 is (Non Stop Pop FM) I always got my radio locked on that station. 95762298-31f6-4a32-952c-860a04053fed Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IntenseJames, Jun 10, 2014.

  1. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest

    What's your favorite radio station in GTA 5?


    My favorite radio station in GTA 5 is (Non Stop Pop FM) I always got my radio locked on that station.

    :)
     
    IntenseJames, Jun 10, 2014
    #1
  2. Music you would like to hear in GTAV

    My favorite radio station for GTA 3 was MSX FM.i wish they would add another drum and bass radio station,preferebly mixed by Andy-C or i wouldn't mind some lesser known like Crawford from 24/7drumandbass.com.
     
    zePainTrain818, Jun 10, 2014
    #2
  3. What's your favorite radio station in GTA 5?

    Radio off and my ITunes library playing instead..

    It use to be West Coast talk with Dr. Ray De Angelo Harris and Vinewood Boulevard Radio, but they both got old.
     
    Grymm of Astora, Jun 10, 2014
    #4
  4. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest
    I listen to what ever has techno on it at the time
     
    Z4ZonE, Jun 10, 2014
    #5
  5. BAD 2020
    BAD 2020 Guest
    I like the 2 rap stations, Pop, and the three rock stations. I listen to West Coast Classics and Pop the most.
     
    BAD 2020, Jun 10, 2014
    #6
  6. Mafivee
    Mafivee Guest
    There is something about the rock channel always being on in my vehicles.
     
    Mafivee, Jun 10, 2014
    #7
  7. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest

    What's your favorite radio station in GTA 5?

    im a level 291 and I still don't know know how to set the radio station to be on one station only
     
    Z4ZonE, Jun 11, 2014
    #8
  8. BAD 2020
    BAD 2020 Guest
    I dont think you can Zone. I think the OP was just saying he has it locked on a radio station. Meaning he only listens to one station. If you can I to would like to know how but im 99% sure that you cant.
     
    BAD 2020, Jun 11, 2014
    #9
  9. I usually listen to the Bob Seeger station, but Radio Mirror Park is pretty cool for cruising around in the sunshine.

    .

    Anyone notice that you can only get the talk radio channel in Los Santos? I was driving over the mountain by the Vinewood sign the other night and it suddenly switched to a music station. It doesn't appear on your radio dial when you're out in the country.
    I think it's supposed to be an AM station with limited range.

    .

    I don't think you can set the station either. What I've noticed in SP is that each car seems to have a default station. Michael's car has the rock, Franklin's has the rap, and Trevor's has the punk. Amanda's car is always on the country station. If you swipe
    a car that's playing the techno station, that's what comes on when you start it up. I don't see the point of setting your "favorite" station in the options, it doesn't seem to do anything.
     
    JetCityGambler, Jun 11, 2014
    #10
  10. West Coast Classics and Rebel Radio.
     
    Beef McLargeBig, Nov 1, 2018
    #11
  11. zePainTrain818 Win User

    Music you would like to hear in GTAV

    My favorite radio station for GTA 3 was MSX FM.i wish they would add another drum and bass radio station,preferebly mixed by Andy-C or i wouldn't mind some lesser known like Crawford from 24/7drumandbass.com.
  12. Beef McLargeBig Win User

    What's your favorite radio station in GTA 5?

    West Coast Classics and Rebel Radio.
  13. Z4ZonE Win User

    What's your favorite radio station in GTA 5?

    I listen to what ever has techno on it at the time
  14. BAD 2020 Win User

    What's your favorite radio station in GTA 5?

    I like the 2 rap stations, Pop, and the three rock stations. I listen to West Coast Classics and Pop the most.
  15. Grymm of Astora Win User

    What's your favorite radio station in GTA 5?

    Radio off and my ITunes library playing instead..

    It use to be West Coast talk with Dr. Ray De Angelo Harris and Vinewood Boulevard Radio, but they both got old.
Thema:

What's your favorite radio station in GTA 5?

Loading...
  1. What's your favorite radio station in GTA 5? - Similar Threads - What's favorite radio

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  4. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  5. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...
  6. What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?

    in XboX Insiders
    What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?: I wanna know just in case in the future a disc stops working. submitted by /u/Serious_Revolution77 [link] [comments]
  7. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  8. Whats your favorite game on the Xbox 360?

    in XboX Insiders
    Whats your favorite game on the Xbox 360?: I bought another Xbox 360 elite and can't even describe how happy I am. Brings back so many happy memories submitted by /u/Aggressive_Ad3264 [link] [comments]
  9. What are your favorite Microsoft games?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are your favorite Microsoft games?: Hello gamers! I am doing an assignment for a class, and wanted to know what microsoft games you all recommend and why? Thank you all for responding! d9a3d28f-2abe-420f-b2fa-75355cc6eb2d
  10. What is your favorite color?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    What is your favorite color?: My favorite movie is Aquaman e711ce83-bbad-49bf-841f-a65aeac28d16