Whats your favorite game on the Xbox 360?

Discus and support Whats your favorite game on the Xbox 360? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I bought another Xbox 360 elite and can't even describe how happy I am. Brings back so many happy memories submitted by /u/Aggressive_Ad3264 [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Aggressive_Ad3264, Jul 15, 2023.

  1. Whats your favorite game on the Xbox 360?


    I bought another Xbox 360 elite and can't even describe how happy I am. Brings back so many happy memories

    submitted by /u/Aggressive_Ad3264
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Aggressive_Ad3264, Jul 15, 2023
    #1
  2. HollywoodBull Win User

    What's your favorite 360 game

    Mine would be Red Dead redemption, GTA 4 and Mass effect 2
  3. CoyoteTrickster Win User

    What's your favorite 360 game

    Mine was always Call of Duty: MW2. Felt like the series has gone downhill ever since
  4. FoulestTheif7 Win User

    What's your favorite 360 game

    For me it is the Dragon Age or Fable series games!
  5. Albert X Win User

    What's your favorite 360 game

    Shadows of the Damned and all the Splinter Cell Games - MW2 was solid also.

    But my favorite all time game has to be Borderlands 2
  6. INSPEKTOR ROMEK Win User

    What's your favorite 360 game

    my favorite game on xbox 360 is gta 5
Thema:

Whats your favorite game on the Xbox 360?

Loading...
  1. Whats your favorite game on the Xbox 360? - Similar Threads - Whats favorite game

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  4. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  5. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...
  6. What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?

    in XboX Insiders
    What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?: I wanna know just in case in the future a disc stops working. submitted by /u/Serious_Revolution77 [link] [comments]
  7. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  8. I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.

    in XboX Insiders
    I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.: I noticed that none of my Sega, Bandai Namco, Square Enix, and Ubisoft games were supported, yet. Supported: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Extinction Titanfall 2 Stray Mortal Kombat...
  9. What are your favorite Microsoft games?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are your favorite Microsoft games?: Hello gamers! I am doing an assignment for a class, and wanted to know what microsoft games you all recommend and why? Thank you all for responding! d9a3d28f-2abe-420f-b2fa-75355cc6eb2d
  10. What is your favorite color?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    What is your favorite color?: My favorite movie is Aquaman e711ce83-bbad-49bf-841f-a65aeac28d16