What's Your Current Video Game Music Jam?

Discus and support What's Your Current Video Game Music Jam? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The subject says it all. I'm one of those nerds that has her entire music playlist chock-a-block full of video game soundtracks and with Kingdom Hearts... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Halffishhalf, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Halffishhalf
    Halffishhalf Guest

The subject says it all. I'm one of those nerds that has her entire music playlist chock-a-block full of video game soundtracks and with Kingdom Hearts out in a matter of hours it got me thinking about the best that game soundtracks have to offer.

So if you're an OST dork like me I'm willing to bet you have one or two tracks that you've had on repeat recently. Shout those bangers out!

For me it's been some tracks from Tekken 7 and Killer Instinct, specifically:

• https://youtu.be/o5FXCxqT_YA
    • https://youtu.be/DFqWyOHFYWI
    • https://youtu.be/a0Nl4_r42KI

What hot jams have been rocking your ears lately?

:)

Halffishhalf, Feb 5, 2019
  2. Half Fish Half Win User

Oh yeah. AC2 has some good tracks. Remember back when Larry used that one track as his podcast intro?

And i never thought to give the Arkham soundtracks a second listen. Ill check them out!
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

I usually play music in multiplayer matchmaking, or when I play FM7.

But if it's my first time playing through the story, I usually don't have music playing, so I can focus on that games story line and stuff.
  4. Fearless Reign7 Win User

Unfortunately, i dont listen to music while gaming. Esp when im in the heat of a multiplayer battle in CoD. In game music is turned off.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

I love game soundtracks but I don't listen to them when I'm not gaming. I loved Dragon Age Inquisition the most though for a videogame's music.
  6. ESP limited Win User

Flying battery zone from Sonic & Knuckles
Thema:

1. What's Your Current Video Game Music Jam? - Similar Threads - What's Current Video

2. What does everyone think of the current game pass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does everyone think of the current game pass games: Are they too boring or just right or need newer titles? 980e2f46-cdc0-4946-951e-3b4577a42dfb
  3. Xbox App/Xbox Game bar doesn't show what game I'm currently playing

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App/Xbox Game bar doesn't show what game I'm currently playing: When I'm playing Spider-Man Remastered and I look on my Xbox to see my status, but it just says that I'm at home. How do I show that I'm playing Spider-Man Remastered? submitted by /u/GigaRex1...
  4. I don’t currently own an Xbox. How can I play all of the Halo games on one Xbox and what...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don’t currently own an Xbox. How can I play all of the Halo games on one Xbox and what...: I don’t currently own an Xbox. How can I play all of the Halo games on one Xbox and what Xbox should I buy? 1a06b984-1e94-428d-b15a-b2fd5fc7aa80
  5. Can’t find what current games with gold are on Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t find what current games with gold are on Xbox app: Can’t find what current games with gold are on Xbox app 419b5c73-046f-4e0f-ae3d-90e654b2353e
  6. What are the current state of plans to expand xbox all access?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What are the current state of plans to expand xbox all access?: Microsoft announced last year that they were planning to expand the service to more countries. I was wondering what the state of those plans were and if South Africa could expect to see the launch...
  7. current profile is not allowed to use xbox live is what I get when trying to play black ops...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    current profile is not allowed to use xbox live is what I get when trying to play black ops...: I have game pass ultimate and I can play other games online. I tried everything that support had told me from resetting my mac address to deleting and redownloading my 360 profile. Nothing has...
  8. what does it mean when your Microsoft reward says current market is not supported

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what does it mean when your Microsoft reward says current market is not supported: whats does it mean when the microsoft rewards store says current market is not supported? f6951eab-7ca0-4706-a174-1de8126ef01f
  9. What happens to current games if revert to Xbox Live Gold from Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens to current games if revert to Xbox Live Gold from Ultimate Game Pass: We are not taking full advantage of the Ultimate Game Pass and I want to revert to only Xbox Live Gold to save money. What, if anything, will happen to my son's games if I do that? Will he retain...
  10. What is your current favourite game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is your current favourite game: My current favourite game is rainbow six siege i cant seem to get enough of it, but subnautica is a close second! im intreagued into what your favourite game is and why? id like to expand my games...