What's wrong with your server?

Discus and support What's wrong with your server? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to log on for two days to play! What on earth is wrong here? dd91f703-0475-4224-ae99-0e8a8ee8cc03 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PatrioticOne177, Nov 22, 2016.

1. What's wrong with your server?

I've been trying to log on for two days to play! What on earth is wrong here?

:)

PatrioticOne177, Nov 22, 2016
  2. What's wrong?

so I'm trying to play fortnite and I keep getting a message saying that my account doesn't give permission for Xbox live and then it directs me to buy gold but I have a years worth of gold

Typical Queen, Nov 22, 2016
  3. What's wrong.

It has been down since last night around 6pm and it is still down at 4:15 11/4/17. What is going on here?

RiddlingWheel83, Nov 22, 2016
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

What wrong with the servers?

Hey Bobby!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

If I may ask, may I know which specific game or games (if the error occurs with other games) have server problems, please?

Also, just to confirm are you unable to access the game's multiplayer feature, is that corret?
  5. Zehq Win User

Ranked Server ADMIN RULES.

Your joking? What's wrong with a pistol only server, etc? That's crap.
  6. xXI Dad IXx Win User

I want a refund!!!!

BF3 servers are having issues again and need to know specifics on whats wrong with your box mate
  7. Undeadfire Zero Win User

I don't think this game is very good, on console atleast

Um... What lag? Go to servers that are closer to your location. There's nothing wrong with the FPS either. But yes PC version will perform alot better.
  8. Internet Expert Win User

What the $%^& is wrong with your controllers?

The only kind of help we can provide here is to direct you to the appropriate page to
    set up a repair or replacement of your controller.

Other than that, all I can tell you is that you're either having extremely bad luck with defective controllers, or you are handling them far too roughly.
Thema:

What's wrong with your server?

1. What's wrong with your server? - Similar Threads - What's wrong server

2. something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says: Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again - Microsoft Community I've pretty much done everything this guy has done in this link beside solution 3 which really doesn't...
  3. What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?: How do I transfer the vbucks back to the right account? 8b13da4f-5377-4212-a1b0-1e230087194a
  4. Can some one explain what I did wrong here?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can some one explain what I did wrong here?: Name of Ark server: ark savages. It's a 4 man tribe molded ark server. I posted "Ark savages 4 man come try it out" My account got banned. I've been with xbox live for over 15 years never had...
  5. What wrong with the servers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What wrong with the servers?: When will the servers be up and running? They worked yesterday for the first time in I don't know when. Now today, down again. You just don't fire Activision without a back up, The only game...
  6. What is wrong with the server ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is wrong with the server ?: Constantly shutting down and unable to re=connect. Very disappointing and becoming expensive losing game tokens without finishing the game. Why do you not monitor your services ?...
  7. What is wrong with the connection to the server -almost every day?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is wrong with the connection to the server -almost every day?: Lots of us can not enjoy playing Bingo because we keep loosing connectivity- Please fix it - like NOW And meanwhile the game goes on and when and IF it, the game connects again you loose the game...
  8. What is wrong with the connection to the server????????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is wrong with the connection to the server????????: This morning I have wasted 2 hours of my time trying to connect to the server. Every day there are problems with connecting. I really enjoy this game when its working, however, its getting more...
  9. what is wrong with MS Bingo server?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what is wrong with MS Bingo server?: what is wrong with MS Bingo server? 389ccc31-15e6-40fc-bab4-61e89295a3a3
  10. What is wrong with the server?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is wrong with the server?: Why does the server not work? Please fix it soon! c133cb84-371f-4259-b54a-2a6a94faf214