What's wrong with my game or console

Discus and support What's wrong with my game or console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i recently Bought Lego Star Wars the Skywalker Saga on Xbox one and xbox series X but when i put the BRAND NEW DISK in my console it gives "check... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LoneWolf1998, Jan 9, 2023.

1. LoneWolf1998
    LoneWolf1998 Guest

So i recently Bought Lego Star Wars the Skywalker Saga on Xbox one and xbox series X but when i put the BRAND NEW DISK in my console it gives "check your disk your disk might be dirty or damaged. Trying cleaning it, or choose a different disc. (0x80820003 -%2) every time I put it in wither ive wiped the spotless disk and blew out the disk try or not. Idk if its cause i havnt been able,to update my Xbox one in awhile so I dont have the right stuff to read the game or what, because tbh its making me frustrated at this point so idk what to do or try anymore

:)

LoneWolf1998, Jan 9, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Please follow the steps below to try to fix the issue.

- Press the menu key of the controller and go the rightmost tab

- Go to Settings > Devices & Streaming > Blu-Ray

- In the BLU-RAY section select "Persistent Storage"

- Select Clear persistent storage 3 times.

Then do a hard reset by following the steps below.

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

What’s wrong with my console

Hi Tristan, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, try clearing your MAC address to rule out a network issue.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system, then Settings.

In the General tab, select Network settings > Advanced settings > Alternate MAC address > Clear.

Restart your console. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your controller to open the Power Center.

Select Restart console and then select Restart.

(If the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the Xbox button on the console again to restart.)

Sign in to your console.

Let me know if it works!
  4. haloman5000 Win User

What on earth is wrong with my console?

yeah i know the graphics card was an issue, what i dont get is why it didnt RROD until after i got it back a 2nd time
  5. Temhotabot Win User

What on earth is wrong with my console?

I'm no expert but I can tell you exactly what it was. It was a faulty graphics card.
  6. Righteous Angel Win User

What's wrong with my console?

If your console is over a year old and out of warranty then your on your own mate.

All anyone can do is point you to the help pages and offer the usual advice.

Sadly It would seem this hardware is not built to last.
Thema:

1. What's wrong with my game or console - Similar Threads - What's wrong game

2. What is wrong with new gen games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is wrong with new gen games: I got an xbox series x yesterday for xmas and ive just installed fortnite and cyberpunk2077 and when i boot up these games there is these untextured white cube squares over my screen and i cant...
  3. What's wrong with my Seagate Game Drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's wrong with my Seagate Game Drive?: My Seagate Game Drive for xbox one just today won't power on properly (no light), not detectable by the xbox but sounds normal when I listen to it. Tried plugging it into my son's PC and won't...
  4. What is wrong with my Xbox it dose this on all games where it has those black lines and patches

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is wrong with my Xbox it dose this on all games where it has those black lines and patches: What happens in GTAV when I play What happens in fortnite when I play don't mind the bad wifi it doesn't happ with fast wifi and I've tried different hdmi cords a5840a9a-81ce-495f-9450-f9b701a94487
  5. I accidentally redeemed an xbox game pass ultimate gift card for the wrong account. What...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally redeemed an xbox game pass ultimate gift card for the wrong account. What...: I don't have an xbox, and i got ultimate because of the cloud gaming feature. 260a265d-8864-4342-8940-37a840c96d3e
  6. Invite to game is greyed out so I cannot invite others to play with me. What is wrong? Ive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Invite to game is greyed out so I cannot invite others to play with me. What is wrong? Ive...: Had this problem appear today, resetting, power down, signing out/in again, nothing sorts it out. NAT is open, and no other issues. a7c1674a-610c-4bed-88ec-5717827ea147
  7. What is wrong with Game Pass Unlimited Cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is wrong with Game Pass Unlimited Cloud gaming?: Recently trying to play any game on Cloud Gaming via Game Pass Unlimited is not working. I get a screen that appears more like an advertisement for cloud gaming with options of the left “Play with...
  8. what do i do when i try to launch a game it says error all of sudden “ something went wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what do i do when i try to launch a game it says error all of sudden “ something went wrong: when i try to launch a game it says something went wrong or when i try goin on netflix it says the same thing dbd876f2-13a1-4886-b911-3cddfaea71fa
  9. what is wrong with this game bar BS

in XboX Insiders
    what is wrong with this game bar BS: so i use game bar exclusively for clipping and it just seems to be sooooo horrible, i hear my keyboard and breathing through the mic unless the volume is at 0 while obs captures no external audio...
  10. Clear: what is wrong with bingo game

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Clear: what is wrong with bingo game: Clear (ISPs): what is wrong with bingo game HI, Have you seen this sticky? It may help: Microsoft Bingo: A Helpful FAQ and Troubleshooting Guide a70341d7-aed3-4652-bf72-80395c84c50c