What’s wrong with Deadpool?

Discus and support What’s wrong with Deadpool? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the disc version of Deadpool on Xbox one and it’s not working at all and Vampyr as well. How do I get it back or can some provide an only copy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The ChosenOne, May 28, 2023.

1. What’s wrong with Deadpool?

I bought the disc version of Deadpool on Xbox one and it’s not working at all and Vampyr as well. How do I get it back or can some provide an only copy of Deadpool game for me please.

:)

The ChosenOne, May 28, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Can you please list any error messages or codes you're getting. Also please try a Blu-ray movie in the drive to make sure it's functional
  3. MStoner-C4180F77-738 Win User

DEADPOOL DIGITAL PREORDER DOWNLOAD COULD NOT BE STARTED !!!!!

update: definitely something wrong with DEADPOOL DIGITAL!

-> on xbox.com site (logged in with my profile) i get this information for Deadpool :

Release Date: 17.11.2015

Purchased: 19.11.2015

TODAY is the 18th...one day AFTER release....and I have paid the digital preorder game last weekend (and not tomorrow as your site says) ...
  4. Th3 Tater Win User

Deadpool 2

Still want to play Deadpool 1... Deadpool 2 would be awesome.
  5. ScozzTheUniGuy Win User

Batman Arkham City Special Collectors Edition Details revealed

@FamilyGuyGary. You do realise DeadPool is Marvel and not DC. Deathstroke is what your looking for?
  6. DarthLegacy905 Win User

E3 this year

LOL yo, if they come out with a lego Deadpool, PLEASE PM ME. DEADPOOL RULES.
Thema:

1. What’s wrong with Deadpool? - Similar Threads - What’s wrong Deadpool

2. something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says: Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again - Microsoft Community I've pretty much done everything this guy has done in this link beside solution 3 which really doesn't...
  3. What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?: How do I transfer the vbucks back to the right account? 8b13da4f-5377-4212-a1b0-1e230087194a
  4. Can some one explain what I did wrong here?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can some one explain what I did wrong here?: Name of Ark server: ark savages. It's a 4 man tribe molded ark server. I posted "Ark savages 4 man come try it out" My account got banned. I've been with xbox live for over 15 years never had...
  5. What to do if I claim Xbox gift card on the wrong account

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if I claim Xbox gift card on the wrong account: I accidentally claimed my $20 Xbox gift card on the wrong account and I am trying to get it onto my main account 24c0ca6d-0f2a-4531-ab80-d7845238922d
  6. What’s wrong with my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    What’s wrong with my console: I have had my Xbox one for almost 6 years, and I haven’t had any issues until about 2 weeks ago. When I try to sign in and load up the home menu, it takes forever and gives me a pop up that says...
  7. What is wrong with Xbox support?

in XBoX on Windows
    What is wrong with Xbox support?: Been trying to contact Xbox support for 11 hours. Call backs are not able to be completed and no chat service is available. This has been going on for 11 hours! Why is it so difficult to...
  8. What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...: Hello Community, Dec 19th, my son's account was stolen using software that bypassed Microsoft security protocols. This was immediately reported to Microsoft via multiple avenues (live chat, and...
  9. What is wrong with external hardware?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is wrong with external hardware?: Why would Microsoft not allow some games to be played on external hard drives. I have had the same one for years and moved it to my new Series X. I went to play Halo Infinite again on the new Xbox...
  10. What is wrong with my Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is wrong with my Xbox Series S: My Xbox isn’t making noise when I turn it on and when it is on it isn’t showing up on my tv although it is on the correct HDMI. 3a5d41ae-3b26-49d2-9cea-688511f8be05