What's wong

Discus and support What's wong in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Storage device removed The device constraining your download content packs has been removed please reinsert it af92277c-8b0e-4eff-ab00-a28cf58f9807 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by spencerbrouwer, Jan 13, 2020.

  1. What's wong


    Storage device removed

    The device constraining your download content packs has been removed please reinsert it

    :)
     
    spencerbrouwer, Jan 13, 2020
    #1
  2. spencerbrouwer Win User

    What's wong

    I'm using an xbox 360 slim there Is still 112 kg left on my external harddrive
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

    What's wong

    Hey spencer

    Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

    Are you seeing this message on an Xbox 360 or an Xbox One?

    If this is occurring on an Xbox 360, there could be several thing that are causing this message to display. Are there any error codes that display along with that error message.

    You might want to try using
    this
    article as it covers different scenarios regarding detection of Xbox 360 storage devices.

    I hope this is of some use to you.
  4. TylerWScott Win User

    What's wong

    Im sure this might sound dumb but is it really pluged in

    if so try and see if a light is on if so then it might be the xbox its self with a problem try pluging it into something else and see if the storage works
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

    What's wong

    Hello spencerbrouwer,

    Thank you for keeping us updated. Are you using the Xbox 360 S, Xbox 360 E or the original Xbox 360 console? What is the hard drive space of your internal hard drive? Did

    the support article
    that XBF Eladio M provided help resolve the issue? Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. spencerbrouwer Win User

    What's wong

    I'm seeing it on my 360 every time I go and try to play my fable 2 game only this game every other games work fine
Thema:

What's wong

Loading...
  1. What's wong - Similar Threads - What's wong

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  4. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  5. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...
  6. What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?

    in XboX Insiders
    What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?: I wanna know just in case in the future a disc stops working. submitted by /u/Serious_Revolution77 [link] [comments]
  7. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  8. I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.

    in XboX Insiders
    I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.: I noticed that none of my Sega, Bandai Namco, Square Enix, and Ubisoft games were supported, yet. Supported: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Extinction Titanfall 2 Stray Mortal Kombat...
  9. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]