What's with all these [mod removed] updates? seriously

Discus and support What's with all these [mod removed] updates? seriously in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to turn off updates completely? I don't use Xbox for gaming anymore, just media. My wifi also isn't very good for anything besides... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zenku hanzo, Nov 5, 2022.

1. zenku hanzo
    zenku hanzo Guest

Is it possible to turn off updates completely? I don't use Xbox for gaming anymore, just media. My wifi also isn't very good for anything besides Netflix and other apps. I'm getting really tired of this.. should I switch to xbox360? I'm willing to buy one if it means less updates at this point.

:)

zenku hanzo, Nov 5, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

zenku, updates are necessary to ensure the correct functioning of the system, friend.

If you're part of the insider, you might actually be getting a lot of updates.

Check if it does:

Launch the Xbox Insider Hub on Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC.

On the main landing page, select Settings.

Select Manage Devices and choose the one you want to remove from the program.

Select Done.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. V8 INT3RC3PTORV Win User

I'm getting really [Mod Removed] off

What sort of [Mod Removed] is this for Christs sake??? Can't contact a member of the enforcement team, seriously, so I wasted money on my phone bill to call up support then get directed to the forums were there's an apparent contact button
    only to be told no. I pay £40 a year at the moment and get played for a
    [Mod Removed]
    fool. This not what I payed for seriously.

As you can tell by the use of my language i'm just a tad more [Mod Removed] off.
  4. Sanjiuero Win User

Save Games lost after update (Mutant Year Zero)

This seriously (Mod Removed - See guidelines) mean what the heck!?!?!?! I spent all this time playing this game and now I can't resume from my last save. I refuse to start again and spend 30 hours of game time on the same stuff I already
    did. This is total (Mod Removed - See guidelines).
  5. BananaSucking Win User

Where to go to file a complaint about Mods

Sword you're one of the biggest [Mod Removed] on this site, so i dont take anything you say seriously and what are you talking about yankee's fan?
  6. ClaspingTexas59 Win User

Messages and investigation

Come on, that's what I came here about. The broken [mod removed] reporting system 😓

but I mean seriously, I figured ambassadors would be able to do something at least. Not a jab at you man, I know you're doing this for free but I mean damn. They can text me all that but I can't even misspell profanity back or I get banned. How Is this a working operating system [mod removed]
Thema:

1. What's with all these [mod removed] updates? seriously - Similar Threads - What's mod removed

2. Whats going to happen with that xbox ban mod menu?

in XBoX on Windows
    Whats going to happen with that xbox ban mod menu?: So I heard theres a mod menu going around that can ban people. Is this a real issue? I've seen a lot of people talking about it but a lot of people jump on the trending train to get views. So is...
  3. What are the names of some Age of Empires 2 mods?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are the names of some Age of Empires 2 mods?: Hello, So I was watching an Age of Empires 2 stream yesterday and this streamer had some mods I could not find in the mods center: 1st mod: a flag on top of unbuild structure revealing what kind...
  4. What do you do when a BO2 Modder gave you modded achievements upon entering a public match?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do you do when a BO2 Modder gave you modded achievements upon entering a public match?: I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 2, and when I found a match, upon entering the match, there was a modder that gave me nearly all the achievements. I've got worried as I don't want to receive...
  5. What can I do about an abusive chat mod as an Ambassador

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can I do about an abusive chat mod as an Ambassador: Ive been the target of said abuse along with several other ambassadors as well as fellow ambassadors who witnessed the abuse. Ive reported it to Microsoft and the Dev company. Nothing's being...
  6. What can I do about an abusive chat mod as an Ambassador

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can I do about an abusive chat mod as an Ambassador: Ive been the target of said abuse along with several other ambassadors as well as fellow ambassadors who witnessed the abuse. Ive reported it to Microsoft and the Dev company. Nothing's being...
  7. What the [Mod Removed] Microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    What the [Mod Removed] Microsoft: Is This some kind of joke ? e4dd50fa-dde9-411c-af69-af2dfac9bba8
  8. xbox enforcement actions. what a bunch of [mod removed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox enforcement actions. what a bunch of [mod removed]: how is it that because you call someone out on being a piece of [mod removed] for cheating in a game. you get banned but they get to continue to keep playing and cheating. how about you actually...
  9. what can i do to report a player hes name is [mod removed] who stole money of my debid...

in XBoX Accessibility
    what can i do to report a player hes name is [mod removed] who stole money of my debid...: what to do if someone stole money of my card by hacking into my account? 702de7f8-1e4e-4af4-84e0-6cbebd858eff
  10. Perdi um disco, o que devo fazer? [Mod Translation - I lost a disc, what should I do?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perdi um disco, o que devo fazer? [Mod Translation - I lost a disc, what should I do?]: Eu jogava o jogo LEGO Jurassic World, porém, ele era um jogo de disco, certo dia, eu o emprestei para um amigo, e ele perdeu, desejo jogar o jogo novamente sem ser necessário pagar R$179,00 o que...