what’s up with the xbox enforcement system
Discus and support what’s up with the xbox enforcement system in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; the system only ever seems to work against me. i sent a message telling someone to “pull my pants up when you’re done” in response to them spamming my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mc Niggus, Dec 30, 2023.
Thema:
what’s up with the xbox enforcement system
Loading...
-
what’s up with the xbox enforcement system - Similar Threads - what’s enforcement system
-
Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in
in XboX InsidersNot Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when... -
Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?
in XboX InsidersBeta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s... -
How to see what badges are and change which show?
in XboX InsidersHow to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and... -
Unfair enforcement notice, unsure as to what I should do from here!
in XBoX AccessibilityUnfair enforcement notice, unsure as to what I should do from here!: I have recieved a grotesquely unfair enforcement notice, after having posted something pertaining to my minecraft realm, which did not contain any inappropriate language at all, nor did I harass... -
What's the deal with xbox enforcement?
in XBoX AccessibilityWhat's the deal with xbox enforcement?: Time after time, I've been messaged slurs and other hate messages, and people in game chat harass me nonstop. I report them, make the 60-second game clips as advised to report them, and nothing... -
If I wanted to join the Xbox Live Enforcement Team, what are the requirements?
in XBoX AccessibilityIf I wanted to join the Xbox Live Enforcement Team, what are the requirements?: Okay, so like the question states, what do I need to have? And of course, how would I actually go about actually applying for said position/ 10445430-5f87-46c4-9396-0899c7ce4ce8 -
What is the point of an appeal if I don't get to defend myself against an enforcement action?
in XBoX AccessibilityWhat is the point of an appeal if I don't get to defend myself against an enforcement action?: I received a two-week account suspension, so multiplayer/social is unavailable. When I look at the enforcement action, it said there are no details as to why I was suspended. I submitted an appeal... -
I dont know what blocked mean on notification and how long it last from enforcement action...
in XBoX AccessibilityI dont know what blocked mean on notification and how long it last from enforcement action...: Xbox1 looking for groups recuiting post for clan on game 18f18fd8-b064-40a3-8c14-8eabe5821844 -
What happens when Xbox enforcers abuses their power!?
in XBoX AccessibilityWhat happens when Xbox enforcers abuses their power!?: I received 13 or 14 day suspension recently & i had not been in multiplayer in weeks. if I received that suspension for what reasons i think i did, than they customized the duration of a 72 hour...