What's up with the the screen getting stuck on last bingo and then the caller just keeps ...

Discus and support What's up with the the screen getting stuck on last bingo and then the caller just keeps ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Several times now the caller just keeps calling numbers til we have coverall and it locks up, we loose the bingos we did have before it got stuck. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LiftedSleet9796, Nov 18, 2016.

1. What's up with the the screen getting stuck on last bingo and then the caller just keeps ...

Several times now the caller just keeps calling numbers til we have coverall and it locks up, we loose the bingos we did have before it got stuck. The connection issue is a real problem as well.

:)

LiftedSleet9796, Nov 18, 2016
  2. I think you just might be listening afterall

Caller got stuck on last ball, I had one bingo and then as caller kept going I got 6 more bingos then the connection reconnected and I DID NOT lose my legit bingo and any coins and power ups,
    THANK YOU!!!

LiftedSleet9796, Nov 18, 2016
  3. forral54
    forral54 Guest
    droped and got a msg to call support

yesterday while playing bingo click on number heard a bing screen went blue with as white box that said if this keeps up to call support number I shut the computer down bye power button did not touch screen

forral54, Nov 18, 2016
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

Caller stuck on last number

Hey there LiftedSleet9796,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Microsoft Bingo. Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page

HERE
    and let us know if it helps. Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an issue like this.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  5. cmc94 Win User

Flight Simulator keeps telling me to press any key. Can't log into Xbox Live. Back to FS. Infinite loop!!!

Hi All,

Just found a solution over at Forums.flightsimulator (link below) that worked for me as this started happening to me for the last few weeks.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/at-msfs-startup-stuck-in-xbox-logon-screen/446708

In short, sign out of Microsoft store app and the Xbox App then restart your computer. Once you've done this re-log into the Xbox app and fire up MSFS..bingo, that worked for me.

Hope this helps!
  6. Salmon 0f Chaos Win User

My xbox is stuck on the applying update page.

Same here, console was working fine last night with update installed, but since this morning keeps getting stuck at the black screen (after green loading)...tech support recommended the diagnostic tool, am also now stuck at about 75%...

:(
  7. GloriaMarkus Win User

What the .......?

I just experienced the same problem. This needs to be fixed. We enjoy Bingo, but it is discouraging to get all Bingos and then lose the rewards because the screen is locked.
  8. bowski477 Win User

Update

No that wouldn't be normal. What do you see on your screen? Is it stuck at the start up or is it stuck mid update?
Thema:

What's up with the the screen getting stuck on last bingo and then the caller just keeps ...

1. What's up with the the screen getting stuck on last bingo and then the caller just keeps ... - Similar Threads - What's screen getting

2. New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.: When you go to the friends tab now, you’re greeted with a screen that says what’s happening and takes up your entire screen. It’s not optional and you’re forced into it. Whoever Xbox decided this...
  3. I cant screen record what should i do

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant screen record what should i do: so I pressed windows and g but it wont show me the capture butten 2582cd80-01c9-4e19-949d-d1f9561d29da
  4. Black screen of death won't go away no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen of death won't go away no matter what: So, this has been going on for about a day or two now where when I boot up the console it just gives a black screen. The remote is unresponsive as well as the Xbox when I try to use remote play....
  5. What should I do when my Xbox one won't turn on and when is dose all I see is a grey screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    What should I do when my Xbox one won't turn on and when is dose all I see is a grey screen?: I've read some ways of how to fix it and still cant fix it. If you now how to fix this please email me. 8f4bd6dd-0efd-4ca3-b5dd-297f35203bc5
  6. My Xbox screen is blue while I can hear the apps running In the back. What is this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox screen is blue while I can hear the apps running In the back. What is this?: My Xbox screen is dark blue while I can hear my Xbox make noises when I click on something but I can’t see anything at all c2f8a5c0-1ffd-4d0c-b461-297190db415f
  7. My screen is split in 2 and the bottom half has shifted across the screen. What do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is split in 2 and the bottom half has shifted across the screen. What do I do?: Xbox was working fine, i turned it on and the screen split in 2 with the bottom having shifted horizontally. I have tried restarting the Xbox and plugging in new cables. Issue still remains. What...
  8. My GTA 5 gets to the loading screen then crashes and I don't know what to do I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My GTA 5 gets to the loading screen then crashes and I don't know what to do I have...: My GTA will not load past the loading screen and I don't know what to do 8f8ce83b-d218-4bcd-8265-29b61bb51ca0
  9. I can't get past the something went wrong screen no matter what I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get past the something went wrong screen no matter what I do: How can't I get past the something went wrong screen? I have reset and It says to update but I don't know how to get to update screen 2e375184-c817-4fe0-824d-1b66aee47782
  10. What is this icon in the top right corner of my screen and how do I get rid of it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is this icon in the top right corner of my screen and how do I get rid of it?: [img] 996e4164-2cd2-45a6-bd39-395c074f33de