what's up with the strange questions?
Discus and support what's up with the strange questions? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I got asked a question about Cosplay and as I was reading it I was like what does this have to do with Xbox can somebody please explain that to me... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PostingGoat, Apr 24, 2022.
Thema:
what's up with the strange questions?
Loading...
-
what's up with the strange questions? - Similar Threads - what's strange questions
-
Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in
in XboX InsidersNot Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when... -
Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?
in XboX InsidersBeta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s... -
How to see what badges are and change which show?
in XboX InsidersHow to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and... -
What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?
in XboX InsidersWhat are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it... -
What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?
in XboX InsidersWhat would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?: I wanna know just in case in the future a disc stops working. submitted by /u/Serious_Revolution77 [link] [comments] -
Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...
in XboX InsidersHeyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2.... -
I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.
in XboX InsidersI tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.: I noticed that none of my Sega, Bandai Namco, Square Enix, and Ubisoft games were supported, yet. Supported: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Extinction Titanfall 2 Stray Mortal Kombat... -
How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC
in XboX InsidersHow I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You... -
what's that strange window when I launch my game?
in XBoX Games and Appswhat's that strange window when I launch my game?: Hello ! I recently subscribed to Xbox Game Pass again to play Black Ops 6 and especially Warzone. Last night I installed the Call of Duty game but not all the modes because I just wanted Warzone...