What's up with the Movies and TV app on Xbox 360 not working? Is it not part of our paid...

Discus and support What's up with the Movies and TV app on Xbox 360 not working? Is it not part of our paid... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; What's up with the Movies and TV app on Xbox 360 not working? Is it not part of our paid subscription to Xbox live, game pass, etc???? When is MS,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by nWo STARSCREAM, May 19, 2023.

  1. What's up with the Movies and TV app on Xbox 360 not working? Is it not part of our paid...


    What's up with the Movies and TV app on Xbox 360 not working? Is it not part of our paid subscription to Xbox live, game pass, etc???? When is MS, Xbox, anyone going to let us know anything??? This isn't cool people.... I guess X1 is next???!

    :)
     
    nWo STARSCREAM, May 19, 2023
    #1
  2. andersonpassos Win User

    What's up with the Movies and TV app on Xbox 360 not working? Is it not part of our paid subscription to Xbox live, game pass, etc????

    Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

    Good evening

    Game Pass does not include xbox 360, only Live Gold. What problem are you having with the app? it was recently reported that the xbox 360 store will soon be discontinued.
  3. freddyatchison Win User

    0x803FB005 installation stopped when installing anything new from the store

    Same issue for me and the same code. No matter what app i try downloading. Just purchased a movie on xbox but cant download “movies and tv” app so i cant even watch what i paid money for. Im running on an xbox one x. I did all the trouble shooting steps,
    even multiple reboots and a soft reset. Not a single thing works and everytime i try to download it says “sorry,looks like our service isnt working right now”
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

    Re Australian tv channel catch up apps

  5. nWo STARSCREAM Win User

    Did they discontinued the movies and tv app for the xbox 360 or is it a bug?

    I understand that these are our options, but Microsoft should inform us of movie and TV app shutdown on Xbox 360... For those of us that still use it.
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

    Error 0xc33607e3 when try to start movie.

    Hey there Nymble13,

    Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to troubleshoot what's going on with this movie you're trying to watch. I can totally understand any confusion experienced while dealing with this issue. Seeing as this is dealing with the Movies &
    TV app, I suggest trying the steps outlined in our support article entitled
    Troubleshoot Movies & TV on Xbox 360
    .

    When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know if that helped.

    Much thanks!
Thema:

What's up with the Movies and TV app on Xbox 360 not working? Is it not part of our paid...

Loading...
  1. What's up with the Movies and TV app on Xbox 360 not working? Is it not part of our paid... - Similar Threads - What's Movies app

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  4. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  5. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...
  6. What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?

    in XboX Insiders
    What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?: I wanna know just in case in the future a disc stops working. submitted by /u/Serious_Revolution77 [link] [comments]
  7. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  8. I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.

    in XboX Insiders
    I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.: I noticed that none of my Sega, Bandai Namco, Square Enix, and Ubisoft games were supported, yet. Supported: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Extinction Titanfall 2 Stray Mortal Kombat...
  9. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  10. Why the **** cant i watch what i pre orderd..the movie release date has passed but im not...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why the **** cant i watch what i pre orderd..the movie release date has passed but im not...: I've tried everything on my side of the problem...perhaps if you could reimburse or accept a return on the latest pre oder of John Wick 4..that would help..so i can buy it on a different app to...