What's up with the Movies and TV app on Xbox 360 not working? Is it not part of our paid...

Discus and support What's up with the Movies and TV app on Xbox 360 not working? Is it not part of our paid... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; What's up with the Movies and TV app on Xbox 360 not working? Is it not part of our paid subscription to Xbox live, game pass, etc???? When is MS,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by nWo STARSCREAM, May 19, 2023.

1. What's up with the Movies and TV app on Xbox 360 not working? Is it not part of our paid...

What's up with the Movies and TV app on Xbox 360 not working? Is it not part of our paid subscription to Xbox live, game pass, etc???? When is MS, Xbox, anyone going to let us know anything??? This isn't cool people.... I guess X1 is next???!

:)

nWo STARSCREAM, May 19, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

What's up with the Movies and TV app on Xbox 360 not working? Is it not part of our paid subscription to Xbox live, game pass, etc????

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Game Pass does not include xbox 360, only Live Gold. What problem are you having with the app? it was recently reported that the xbox 360 store will soon be discontinued.
  3. freddyatchison Win User

0x803FB005 installation stopped when installing anything new from the store

Same issue for me and the same code. No matter what app i try downloading. Just purchased a movie on xbox but cant download “movies and tv” app so i cant even watch what i paid money for. Im running on an xbox one x. I did all the trouble shooting steps,
    even multiple reboots and a soft reset. Not a single thing works and everytime i try to download it says “sorry,looks like our service isnt working right now”
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Re Australian tv channel catch up apps

5. nWo STARSCREAM Win User

Did they discontinued the movies and tv app for the xbox 360 or is it a bug?

I understand that these are our options, but Microsoft should inform us of movie and TV app shutdown on Xbox 360... For those of us that still use it.
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Error 0xc33607e3 when try to start movie.

Hey there Nymble13,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to troubleshoot what's going on with this movie you're trying to watch. I can totally understand any confusion experienced while dealing with this issue. Seeing as this is dealing with the Movies &
    TV app, I suggest trying the steps outlined in our support article entitled
    Troubleshoot Movies & TV on Xbox 360

When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know if that helped.

Much thanks!
Thema:

What's up with the Movies and TV app on Xbox 360 not working? Is it not part of our paid...

1. What's up with the Movies and TV app on Xbox 360 not working? Is it not part of our paid... - Similar Threads - What's Movies app

2. Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...: The happening now feature used to be easy to ignore b9f9161d-405c-42e9-8b3b-4f184a5d05b8
  3. What do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do?: So my xbox controller is currently out of warranty, which means I am likely in need of purchasing a new controller, however this is brand new in terms of usage, I have not registered or even...
  4. My captures won't even load up so I can see them for myself on my xbox what do I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My captures won't even load up so I can see them for myself on my xbox what do I do?: All of my stuff is good besides the fact that when I click my recent captures to see them I just get an infinite loading circle. e5df8d31-83c9-4bf6-aa42-b884bd03ad1a
  5. What happened to Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    What happened to Friends In Game?: Don’t tell me they replaced it with Happening Now I want to play games my friends are playing, not join a party submitted by /u/NaturalPreference445 [link] [comments]
  6. New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.: When you go to the friends tab now, you’re greeted with a screen that says what’s happening and takes up your entire screen. It’s not optional and you’re forced into it. Whoever Xbox decided this...
  7. Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.: Gamepad xbox series s/x when connected via xbox adapter is displayed as xbox one compatible wirelless device, but in the device manager as a hid device. How to solve this problem? I have updated...
  8. Dropped Xbox off shelf now it power zone for 10 seconds and power out back off what can I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dropped Xbox off shelf now it power zone for 10 seconds and power out back off what can I...: Yes I dropped my Xbox One off the shelf and now at power zone for 10 seconds shows a Xbox One logo and power is off so there's no trouble shooting can be done any ideas Would be greatly...
  9. Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do: I love Xbox bey my headset chat mixer is grayed out only 3fe17a38-b06b-46c7-9a50-24289146c1fb
  10. Why the **** cant i watch what i pre orderd..the movie release date has passed but im not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why the **** cant i watch what i pre orderd..the movie release date has passed but im not...: I've tried everything on my side of the problem...perhaps if you could reimburse or accept a return on the latest pre oder of John Wick 4..that would help..so i can buy it on a different app to...