What's up with Taptiles?

Discus and support What's up with Taptiles? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It appears I'm not alone!! - Taptiles isn't working for me either; not getting any pop-up messages like some seem to be. I've a subscription paid 'til... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HexagonalPeak10, Jul 8, 2017.

  1. What's up with Taptiles?


    It appears I'm not alone!! - Taptiles isn't working for me either; not getting any pop-up messages like some seem to be. I've a subscription paid 'til October. Hope it's only a temporary problem.

    :)
     
    HexagonalPeak10, Jul 8, 2017
    #1
  2. FiDRoC
    FiDRoC Guest
    What's up with Battlefield?

    What time of day are you playing at? I've found that if I go on fairly late (midnight onwards) then for some reason I'll struggle to find a full game or I'll find one but people will leave and not get replaced.



    It's pretty annoying so if I feel like I need a good BC2 session I make sure I do it fairly early on in the evening (8pm onwards)



    I don't think the first Bad Company had this problem, at least not when I was playing it
     
    FiDRoC, Jul 8, 2017
    #2
  3. DarkGin87
    DarkGin87 Guest
    What's up with Battlefield?

    When i play i always seem to get full matches i was playing last night at 9 and it was decent for the 2 hours i played
     
    DarkGin87, Jul 8, 2017
    #3
  4. CaroleHighley Win User

    error code 002408

    Having the same problems with Mahjong and Taptiles -- can't do daily challenges??? What's up?
  5. MS Win8 Games Win User

    January 18 2014 Daily Challenges Easy Puzzle

  6. drshortyd Win User

    Sorry, we can't sign you in. Try signing in at Xbox.com and then start this app again

    My Fix: I removed my Xbox Live payment method.

    What I tried before:

    1. Reinstalled TapTiles (didn't work)

    2. Set up a new windows user, and installed TapTiles (didn't work)

    3. Brother logged in to TapTiles on my original windows account (worked). (only difference between us: he has no XBox live payment method. I had an expired card in my payment method).

    4. Brother logged in to TapTiles on the new windows user account (worked)

    5. Uninstalled TapTiles, removed all registry settings (didn't work)

    6. Updated my payment method on XBox Live to a valid current card (didn't work)

    7. Fix: removed the updated payment method.

    I also tried steps 2 through 4 on my Wife's laptop. Same results. It was the payment method. Silly.
  7. MS Win8 Games Win User

    Taptiles number 5 (the last game) for Jan. 14: can not fulfill the condition of the game.

    You may want to post this question on the Facebook page for Taptiles as this forum is more for technical support.

    www.facebook.com/Taptiles
  8. LiPeterson Win User

    Cannot get updates

    I only have it happening on Taptiles, not Solitaire or Mahjong. What you describe is exactly what happens to me.
Thema:

What's up with Taptiles?

Loading...
  1. What's up with Taptiles? - Similar Threads - What's Taptiles

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  4. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  5. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...
  6. What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?

    in XboX Insiders
    What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?: I wanna know just in case in the future a disc stops working. submitted by /u/Serious_Revolution77 [link] [comments]
  7. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  8. I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.

    in XboX Insiders
    I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.: I noticed that none of my Sega, Bandai Namco, Square Enix, and Ubisoft games were supported, yet. Supported: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Extinction Titanfall 2 Stray Mortal Kombat...
  9. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]