What's Up with Sudoku??
Discus and support What's Up with Sudoku?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I see I'm not the only one having "LOGIN" problems only on Sudoku! When will this problem be fixed? I AM LOGGED IN TO XBOX!! This is the only game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SavedSquire6257, Jan 23, 2018.
Thema:
What's Up with Sudoku??
Loading...
-
What's Up with Sudoku?? - Similar Threads - What's Sudoku
-
Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in
in XboX InsidersNot Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when... -
Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?
in XboX InsidersBeta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s... -
How to see what badges are and change which show?
in XboX InsidersHow to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and... -
What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?
in XboX InsidersWhat are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it... -
What would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?
in XboX InsidersWhat would happen if I redeemed the disc to digital and destroyed the disc?: I wanna know just in case in the future a disc stops working. submitted by /u/Serious_Revolution77 [link] [comments] -
What causes you to move to the next level of sudoku?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhat causes you to move to the next level of sudoku?: I'm at level 63 and know how to play the games. But what is it that moves you to the next level? Time? number of games played? achievements? What??? ace57057-1a6b-4ffb-8a02-0f76538f7e3a -
Sudoku September Daily Challenge badges gone since October - what is repair status
in XBoX Rewards & SocialSudoku September Daily Challenge badges gone since October - what is repair status: I was told some time back that this was a general problem and that a fix was underway. What is the status? I was 100% for September. 385656b2-cd69-42b4-8b81-fbb5e5008715 -
What has happened to MS Sudoku?! Ads make is unplayable!!!
in XBoX Games and AppsWhat has happened to MS Sudoku?! Ads make is unplayable!!!: An update happened this week which has DESTROYED Microsoft Sudoku. There's now an ad before each and every game, the in game music is broken AND TODAY the ad is on an infinite loop!!!! I can't... -
Sudoku - what happened to all the badges and games I won in August
in XBoX Games and AppsSudoku - what happened to all the badges and games I won in August: Yesterday August 31st 2017, sign on to play last 3 daily challenges for the Month and all but 3 days show up, I figure it was a glitch with loading but played the days challenges anyway and...