What's up with "illumiroom" ? Is it still in the works?

Discus and support What's up with "illumiroom" ? Is it still in the works? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What's up with "illumiroom" ? Is it still in the works? 71219993-4bff-47a5-94e5-f40b0462b76d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by russkie-CE178185-69FA-4EC4-889F-B4B406361E80, Jan 2, 2014.

1. What's up with "illumiroom" ? Is it still in the works?

:)

russkie-CE178185-69FA-4EC4-889F-B4B406361E80, Jan 2, 2014
  2. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    Xbox New Generation - Illumiroom

[quote user="makas124"]with the launch of "xbox Illumiroom"[/quote]IllumiRoom was a tech demo. It is not a final product.

IceStorm III, Jan 2, 2014
  3. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    why I might not buy xbox next gen...

[quote user="Nexures"]but the xbox illumini room is announced mate[/quote]IllumiRoom was shown at CES. It was not announced as a product with a release date.

IceStorm III, Jan 2, 2014
  4. LTA Soldier
    LTA Soldier Guest

didn't someone link/mention this is another thread, sure it was canned because it was to expensive or something, could've sworn i seen a link to microsoft research saying it but i cant find it now it was around this morning but the forums seem to have had
    a lot of old threads dragged up from the depths lol

LTA Soldier, Jan 2, 2014
  5. zombie stev3
    zombie stev3 Guest
    That's right to expencive and stoped what they said maybe for future

zombie stev3, Jan 2, 2014
  6. proneto911
    proneto911 Guest
    They didn't cancel it. They pushed it to the side till the tech is readily available and less expensive to the average consumers budget. It is still active.

m.bbc.co.uk/.../technology-23943486

proneto911, Jan 2, 2014
  7. Stoyvensen
    Stoyvensen Guest
    It may have been placed on the back burner but Illumiroom looks sick!

Stoyvensen, Oct 31, 2018
  8. proneto911 Win User

They didn't cancel it. They pushed it to the side till the tech is readily available and less expensive to the average consumers budget. It is still active.

m.bbc.co.uk/.../technology-23943486
  9. Stoyvensen Win User

It may have been placed on the back burner but Illumiroom looks sick!
  10. zombie stev3 Win User

That's right to expencive and stoped what they said maybe for future
  11. LTA Soldier Win User

didn't someone link/mention this is another thread, sure it was canned because it was to expensive or something, could've sworn i seen a link to microsoft research saying it but i cant find it now it was around this morning but the forums seem to have had
    a lot of old threads dragged up from the depths lol
  12. Ix TRIGMATIC xI Win User

Amazing technology demonstrated by Sony. A MUST WATCH VIDEO

[quote user="AnarchYxNaded"]

Good luck paying for the IllumiRoom because we all know that item is going to be overpriced and when I buy a PS4, I won't have to spend another dime on the playroom, which is the technology they were demonstrating so have fun spending another $5-$600 dollars
    on your IllumiRoom:)

[/quote]

? I never said that Illumiroom will be apart of Xbox One. I was simply stating that it was something Microsoft were cooking up. Also, Playroom and Illumiroom are two very different things. I have no idea what your purpose in that post even was, while
    I was answering someone's question.
Thema:

1. What's up with "illumiroom" ? Is it still in the works? - Similar Threads - What's illumiroom still

2. If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?: What person Can Do if they hacked your serial number? What The person can do with your serial number 02c27691-0b8b-4612-9e47-144714e70f80
  3. My Xbox turns on and turns off immediately again. What can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns on and turns off immediately again. What can I do?: This is a bit of a long story with lots of details. I had an Xbox one S (the white one), I used it at the same socket each time and one day it started turning off immediately after turning on. I...
  4. Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?

in XboX Insiders
    Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?: I was watching neon genesis evangelion on bluray and i wanted to play gta before my mom got back home and when i closed the app it weny black. I tried pushing the xbox button on the controller ive...
  5. Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...: I was looking through my profile and then I saw that almost half of my game clips and screenshots are gone I'm wondering what happened and can I get them back cuz I never deleted them...
  6. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  7. Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification?: Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification? Got lots of people waiting because the developer thought it was a good idea to release the updates on the other platforms on a cross...
  8. My xbox series x freeze, what should i do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x freeze, what should i do: My xbox series x freeze, what should i do 63fb1f84-c986-4dcd-a10a-8765f66da65a
  9. What are Official Xbox Magazine Points? Are they still a thing?

in XBoX on Windows
    What are Official Xbox Magazine Points? Are they still a thing?: I recently found out that some of my favourite games have Xbox 360 gamerpics that could be obtained through these magazines. The one I've found is #83 from May 2008 with Portal gamerpics. The...
  10. Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...: Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen? Can I get them recovered PLEASEEE? 3821a926-74a9-46e1-bb9c-64580343c288