What's up with "illumiroom" ? Is it still in the works?

Discus and support What's up with "illumiroom" ? Is it still in the works? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What's up with "illumiroom" ? Is it still in the works? 71219993-4bff-47a5-94e5-f40b0462b76d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by russkie-CE178185-69FA-4EC4-889F-B4B406361E80, Jan 2, 2014.

1. What's up with "illumiroom" ? Is it still in the works?

:)

russkie-CE178185-69FA-4EC4-889F-B4B406361E80, Jan 2, 2014
  2. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    Xbox New Generation - Illumiroom

[quote user="makas124"]with the launch of "xbox Illumiroom"[/quote]IllumiRoom was a tech demo. It is not a final product.

IceStorm III, Jan 2, 2014
  3. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    why I might not buy xbox next gen...

[quote user="Nexures"]but the xbox illumini room is announced mate[/quote]IllumiRoom was shown at CES. It was not announced as a product with a release date.

IceStorm III, Jan 2, 2014
  4. LTA Soldier
    LTA Soldier Guest

didn't someone link/mention this is another thread, sure it was canned because it was to expensive or something, could've sworn i seen a link to microsoft research saying it but i cant find it now it was around this morning but the forums seem to have had
    a lot of old threads dragged up from the depths lol

LTA Soldier, Jan 2, 2014
  5. zombie stev3
    zombie stev3 Guest
    That's right to expencive and stoped what they said maybe for future

zombie stev3, Jan 2, 2014
  6. proneto911
    proneto911 Guest
    They didn't cancel it. They pushed it to the side till the tech is readily available and less expensive to the average consumers budget. It is still active.

m.bbc.co.uk/.../technology-23943486

proneto911, Jan 2, 2014
  7. Stoyvensen
    Stoyvensen Guest
    It may have been placed on the back burner but Illumiroom looks sick!

Stoyvensen, Oct 31, 2018
  8. proneto911 Win User

They didn't cancel it. They pushed it to the side till the tech is readily available and less expensive to the average consumers budget. It is still active.

m.bbc.co.uk/.../technology-23943486
  9. Stoyvensen Win User

It may have been placed on the back burner but Illumiroom looks sick!
  10. zombie stev3 Win User

That's right to expencive and stoped what they said maybe for future
  11. LTA Soldier Win User

didn't someone link/mention this is another thread, sure it was canned because it was to expensive or something, could've sworn i seen a link to microsoft research saying it but i cant find it now it was around this morning but the forums seem to have had
    a lot of old threads dragged up from the depths lol
  12. Ix TRIGMATIC xI Win User

Amazing technology demonstrated by Sony. A MUST WATCH VIDEO

[quote user="AnarchYxNaded"]

Good luck paying for the IllumiRoom because we all know that item is going to be overpriced and when I buy a PS4, I won't have to spend another dime on the playroom, which is the technology they were demonstrating so have fun spending another $5-$600 dollars
    on your IllumiRoom:)

[/quote]

? I never said that Illumiroom will be apart of Xbox One. I was simply stating that it was something Microsoft were cooking up. Also, Playroom and Illumiroom are two very different things. I have no idea what your purpose in that post even was, while
    I was answering someone's question.
Thema:

1. What's up with "illumiroom" ? Is it still in the works? - Similar Threads - What's illumiroom still

2. What is going on this upnp ****

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on this upnp ****: What's going on with this UPN **** I'm just trying to log in and it keeps saying not successful and Xbox support it's just AI that won't answer anything should have kept my PlayStation...
  3. my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched...: my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched controllers and the problem persists so i doubt its a controlelr problem 8dad8d13-6706-4fc1-8013-6e473cc000be
  4. when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?

in XBoX on Windows
    when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?: I did these tasks that give you items and minecoins but I did not get the coins it has? bb87f0b9-be24-4578-9c20-4e75c285374b
  5. What do you think of the performance of the "Guide" menu?

in XboX Insiders
    What do you think of the performance of the "Guide" menu?: For example, from the different sections you think the performance of the friends section. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  6. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  7. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  8. What country is the xbox credit card available for

in XboX Insiders
    What country is the xbox credit card available for: I’m currently looking at getting the xbox credit card, but it doesn’t say what country it’s available in and I’m in Australia, witch means 90% of the super cool credit cards like carnival etc I...
  9. When i turn on my xbox, the tv says that there is no signal. What do i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i turn on my xbox, the tv says that there is no signal. What do i do?: I have this xbox since december and it hasnt given me any problem until this morning, when the xbox turned on but there was no image reflected. I tried changing the hdmi wire to different ports...
  10. What does the exp do when I finish quest

in XboX Insiders
    What does the exp do when I finish quest: Just wondering if it does anything submitted by /u/Enderrbean [link] [comments]