What's the worst thing that has cost you pain and misery during your gaming career?
Discus and support What's the worst thing that has cost you pain and misery during your gaming career? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Well mine would be my controllers out of the blue volume breaking and never working again. I've bought like 5 already. Of course it happens right after... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheMedicThatRevives, Jun 15, 2021.
Thema:
What's the worst thing that has cost you pain and misery during your gaming career?
Loading...
-
What's the worst thing that has cost you pain and misery during your gaming career? - Similar Threads - What's worst thing
-
Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in
in XboX InsidersNot Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when... -
Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?
in XboX InsidersBeta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s... -
How to see what badges are and change which show?
in XboX InsidersHow to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and... -
What was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhat was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ?: This is one of my all time favorites... [img] e8d6ebc9-f83a-49ee-a267-35165f9bb21d -
What are the Best to the Worst Characters and Combos in Mortal Kombat 11 and why?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhat are the Best to the Worst Characters and Combos in Mortal Kombat 11 and why?: What are the fastest and slowest Characters? What are the most powerful Characters? What are the Characters with the best combos? What Characters have the most simple combos to master? What... -
What are the Best to the Worst Weapons in Fortnite and why?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhat are the Best to the Worst Weapons in Fortnite and why?: I want to know the entire list from the best to the worst of all of the weapons in Fortnite? What are the best for close range and medium range and long range. What are the best ways to reduce... -
what is your Worst Game so far and tell the reason why it is worst.
in XBoX Games and Appswhat is your Worst Game so far and tell the reason why it is worst.: I played a lot of crappy games for achievements so i’d say one of them. 34ed8c49-67bf-431e-a104-6df1214bde94 -
What is the best/worst Xbox game you have ever played? What made it great/terrible? Were you ...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhat is the best/worst Xbox game you have ever played? What made it great/terrible? Were you ...: Best Game I have played: Fallout 4, I mean it is fallout come on lol, It was my 1st fallout and I immediately fell in love with it, the survival feels like real time survival, trading, growing... -
What are the worst games you've played in your entire life?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhat are the worst games you've played in your entire life?: My worst games: - Drake of the 99 Dragons: Horrible cel-shading graphics, PS1 cutscenes, awful voice-acting, clunky controls, clunky gameplay - TriggerMan: N64 graphics, very broken AI, bad...