Whats the Wal-Mart xbox one returns policy?

Discus and support Whats the Wal-Mart xbox one returns policy? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive been thinking about exchanging my xbox one for another but i bought mine on launch day over 30 days ago. From the looks of the return policy on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xenokai, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Xenokai
    Xenokai Guest

Ive been thinking about exchanging my xbox one for another but i bought mine on launch day over 30 days ago. From the looks of the return policy on the website it says 15 days? But im not sure if thats just for refunds, im wondering if i could exchange
    it at the store for another.

:)

Xenokai, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Heights313
    Heights313 Guest
    397D-0000-3080-0504-8007-2EE2 FAILED UPDATE!!!!!

Same error code, go to Wal-mart, buy a new xbox, return it before 15 days is up... LMAO

Heights313, Jan 2, 2014
  3. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    Stereo Headset

I would try taking it back to Wal-Mart. They typically have a generous return policy.

{Parity}, Jan 2, 2014
  4. kagtex
    kagtex Guest

I ordered mine at kmart over 15 days ago. The disc drive didnt work so they let me exchange it in the store. Not sure if walmart is the same but they tend to be a little more lenient than other major stores. I would at least give it a try.

kagtex, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Xenokai
    Xenokai Guest
    People i talked to on the phone didnt know for usre Whats the Wal-Mart xbox one returns policy? o_O anyone on these forum know?

Xenokai, Jan 4, 2014
  6. My bet is they would let you exchange it. Since you are not trying to return it I think they will not have a problem with it. Worth a shot. I would try it over taking someone's word on it because you never know.

Customgamer18, Jan 4, 2014
  7. DRZ48
    DRZ48 Guest
    most stores have extended return exchange polices during the holidays. I bet they would let you exchange it.

DRZ48, Jan 4, 2014
  8. Xenokai
    Xenokai Guest

I called again and got someone who new, apparantly its 15 days. Ive read that It was changed to that for console after the WiiU launch apparantly people returned alot of those after there ebay gaugers couldnt sell theres for profit.

Xenokai, Oct 31, 2018
  9. {Parity} Win User

Stereo Headset

I would try taking it back to Wal-Mart. They typically have a generous return policy.
  10. Customgamer18 Win User

My bet is they would let you exchange it. Since you are not trying to return it I think they will not have a problem with it. Worth a shot. I would try it over taking someone's word on it because you never know.
  11. Xenokai Win User

I called again and got someone who new, apparantly its 15 days. Ive read that It was changed to that for console after the WiiU launch apparantly people returned alot of those after there ebay gaugers couldnt sell theres for profit.
  12. DRZ48 Win User

most stores have extended return exchange polices during the holidays. I bet they would let you exchange it.
  13. kagtex Win User

I ordered mine at kmart over 15 days ago. The disc drive didnt work so they let me exchange it in the store. Not sure if walmart is the same but they tend to be a little more lenient than other major stores. I would at least give it a try.
Thema:

1. Whats the Wal-Mart xbox one returns policy? - Similar Threads - Whats Wal Mart

2. my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched...: my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched controllers and the problem persists so i doubt its a controlelr problem 8dad8d13-6706-4fc1-8013-6e473cc000be
  3. when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?

in XBoX on Windows
    when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?: I did these tasks that give you items and minecoins but I did not get the coins it has? bb87f0b9-be24-4578-9c20-4e75c285374b
  4. What do you think of the performance of the "Guide" menu?

in XboX Insiders
    What do you think of the performance of the "Guide" menu?: For example, from the different sections you think the performance of the friends section. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  5. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  6. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  7. What country is the xbox credit card available for

in XboX Insiders
    What country is the xbox credit card available for: I’m currently looking at getting the xbox credit card, but it doesn’t say what country it’s available in and I’m in Australia, witch means 90% of the super cool credit cards like carnival etc I...
  8. When i turn on my xbox, the tv says that there is no signal. What do i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i turn on my xbox, the tv says that there is no signal. What do i do?: I have this xbox since december and it hasnt given me any problem until this morning, when the xbox turned on but there was no image reflected. I tried changing the hdmi wire to different ports...
  9. What does the exp do when I finish quest

in XboX Insiders
    What does the exp do when I finish quest: Just wondering if it does anything submitted by /u/Enderrbean [link] [comments]
  10. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc