Whats the Wal-Mart xbox one returns policy?

Discus and support Whats the Wal-Mart xbox one returns policy? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive been thinking about exchanging my xbox one for another but i bought mine on launch day over 30 days ago. From the looks of the return policy on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xenokai, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Xenokai
    Xenokai Guest

Ive been thinking about exchanging my xbox one for another but i bought mine on launch day over 30 days ago. From the looks of the return policy on the website it says 15 days? But im not sure if thats just for refunds, im wondering if i could exchange
    it at the store for another.

:)

Xenokai, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Heights313
    Heights313 Guest
    397D-0000-3080-0504-8007-2EE2 FAILED UPDATE!!!!!

Same error code, go to Wal-mart, buy a new xbox, return it before 15 days is up... LMAO

Heights313, Jan 2, 2014
  3. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    Stereo Headset

I would try taking it back to Wal-Mart. They typically have a generous return policy.

{Parity}, Jan 2, 2014
  4. kagtex
    kagtex Guest

I ordered mine at kmart over 15 days ago. The disc drive didnt work so they let me exchange it in the store. Not sure if walmart is the same but they tend to be a little more lenient than other major stores. I would at least give it a try.

kagtex, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Xenokai
    Xenokai Guest
    People i talked to on the phone didnt know for usre Whats the Wal-Mart xbox one returns policy? o_O anyone on these forum know?

Xenokai, Jan 4, 2014
  6. My bet is they would let you exchange it. Since you are not trying to return it I think they will not have a problem with it. Worth a shot. I would try it over taking someone's word on it because you never know.

Customgamer18, Jan 4, 2014
  7. DRZ48
    DRZ48 Guest
    most stores have extended return exchange polices during the holidays. I bet they would let you exchange it.

DRZ48, Jan 4, 2014
  8. Xenokai
    Xenokai Guest

I called again and got someone who new, apparantly its 15 days. Ive read that It was changed to that for console after the WiiU launch apparantly people returned alot of those after there ebay gaugers couldnt sell theres for profit.

Xenokai, Oct 31, 2018
  9. {Parity} Win User

Stereo Headset

I would try taking it back to Wal-Mart. They typically have a generous return policy.
  10. Customgamer18 Win User

My bet is they would let you exchange it. Since you are not trying to return it I think they will not have a problem with it. Worth a shot. I would try it over taking someone's word on it because you never know.
  11. Xenokai Win User

I called again and got someone who new, apparantly its 15 days. Ive read that It was changed to that for console after the WiiU launch apparantly people returned alot of those after there ebay gaugers couldnt sell theres for profit.
  12. DRZ48 Win User

most stores have extended return exchange polices during the holidays. I bet they would let you exchange it.
  13. kagtex Win User

I ordered mine at kmart over 15 days ago. The disc drive didnt work so they let me exchange it in the store. Not sure if walmart is the same but they tend to be a little more lenient than other major stores. I would at least give it a try.
Thema:

1. Whats the Wal-Mart xbox one returns policy? - Similar Threads - Whats Wal Mart

2. What would happen to my worlds if I Uninstall minecraft on my tablet and re-download it on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What would happen to my worlds if I Uninstall minecraft on my tablet and re-download it on...: I want to change my skin on Mc and I haven't been able to. I was wondering what would happen if I Uninstall minecraft and reinstall it on the same device? I have a table and I don't know how it...
  3. What to do when my game turns on but dosent show up on my tv?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What to do when my game turns on but dosent show up on my tv?: When I turn on my game it turns on it stays on but it dosent show up on my tv im not sure what to do. bc0030ca-e886-4315-aa0a-a91d01ad7c00
  4. What's wrong with my wifi connection? Also, what is MAC connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's wrong with my wifi connection? Also, what is MAC connection?: I've had my Xbox one s for a little over a year now. It was gifted to me by my brother in law. I don't know how long he has had it, but I know it was in storage for a while. The WiFi on it has...
  5. What is booting

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is booting: Was playing Fortnite with my friends then a friend or my friend joins and after a while threatens to "boot" me and that hes done it before. a239cee1-eca4-4aa0-88b7-30a0024f127e
  6. what controllers work on xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    what controllers work on xbox one?: does xbox series x/s or xbox one fat/s work on an xbox one? are there other controllers that work on xbox one? 0a5fe1ca-7800-4469-9e01-38b12c945573
  7. I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?: I am moving from Sweden to the US. I want to understand what kind of adaptor is needed for my appliances to work in the US. 3fa1c45a-2806-4ad4-9279-b6a95f0cc042
  8. Oneguide doesn't launch. What fix/alternative?

in XBoX on Windows
    Oneguide doesn't launch. What fix/alternative?: Hey. I've got my setup using the passthru/oneguide on my Xbox One X but the last week or so it's taken 10 plus launches each time I've tried to use oneguide in order to get it to work. Today...
  9. No internet connection no matter what I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    No internet connection no matter what I do: So we experienced a lightning strike close to our house which caused us to lose power and replace the router and modem. The xbox series x turns on but I can't connect to the internet no matter...
  10. No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried...

in XBoX Accessibility
    No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried...: No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried Everything Any Help ? fef22dac-555e-41f8-ac3e-ccd7dd1aea27