Whats the Wal-Mart xbox one returns policy?

Discus and support Whats the Wal-Mart xbox one returns policy? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive been thinking about exchanging my xbox one for another but i bought mine on launch day over 30 days ago. From the looks of the return policy on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xenokai, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Xenokai
    Xenokai Guest

Ive been thinking about exchanging my xbox one for another but i bought mine on launch day over 30 days ago. From the looks of the return policy on the website it says 15 days? But im not sure if thats just for refunds, im wondering if i could exchange
    it at the store for another.

:)

Xenokai, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Heights313
    Heights313 Guest
    397D-0000-3080-0504-8007-2EE2 FAILED UPDATE!!!!!

Same error code, go to Wal-mart, buy a new xbox, return it before 15 days is up... LMAO

Heights313, Jan 2, 2014
  3. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    Stereo Headset

I would try taking it back to Wal-Mart. They typically have a generous return policy.

{Parity}, Jan 2, 2014
  4. kagtex
    kagtex Guest

I ordered mine at kmart over 15 days ago. The disc drive didnt work so they let me exchange it in the store. Not sure if walmart is the same but they tend to be a little more lenient than other major stores. I would at least give it a try.

kagtex, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Xenokai
    Xenokai Guest
    People i talked to on the phone didnt know for usre Whats the Wal-Mart xbox one returns policy? o_O anyone on these forum know?

Xenokai, Jan 4, 2014
  6. My bet is they would let you exchange it. Since you are not trying to return it I think they will not have a problem with it. Worth a shot. I would try it over taking someone's word on it because you never know.

Customgamer18, Jan 4, 2014
  7. DRZ48
    DRZ48 Guest
    most stores have extended return exchange polices during the holidays. I bet they would let you exchange it.

DRZ48, Jan 4, 2014
  8. Xenokai
    Xenokai Guest

I called again and got someone who new, apparantly its 15 days. Ive read that It was changed to that for console after the WiiU launch apparantly people returned alot of those after there ebay gaugers couldnt sell theres for profit.

Xenokai, Oct 31, 2018
  9. Heights313 Win User

397D-0000-3080-0504-8007-2EE2 FAILED UPDATE!!!!!

Same error code, go to Wal-mart, buy a new xbox, return it before 15 days is up... LMAO
  10. Customgamer18 Win User

My bet is they would let you exchange it. Since you are not trying to return it I think they will not have a problem with it. Worth a shot. I would try it over taking someone's word on it because you never know.
  11. Xenokai Win User

I called again and got someone who new, apparantly its 15 days. Ive read that It was changed to that for console after the WiiU launch apparantly people returned alot of those after there ebay gaugers couldnt sell theres for profit.
  12. DRZ48 Win User

most stores have extended return exchange polices during the holidays. I bet they would let you exchange it.
  13. kagtex Win User

I ordered mine at kmart over 15 days ago. The disc drive didnt work so they let me exchange it in the store. Not sure if walmart is the same but they tend to be a little more lenient than other major stores. I would at least give it a try.
Thema:

1. Whats the Wal-Mart xbox one returns policy? - Similar Threads - Whats Wal Mart

2. how do i find out what microsoft account is linked with my psn account?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i find out what microsoft account is linked with my psn account?: when bedrock originally launched on ps4 (huge mistake lmfao) i logged into my microsfot account, and was logged out a few days later, never addressed it. ive now forgotten which account is linked,...
  3. What can we do?

in XBoX on Windows
    What can we do?: Good day everyone. I received an enforcement action with “no [available evidence]” in the justification portion of the enforcement page so I submitted an appeal. I was in a private party with...
  4. Hi guys. Just bought minecraft java bedrock but cannot access java edition. What could be...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi guys. Just bought minecraft java bedrock but cannot access java edition. What could be...: Bought minecraft java bedrock for my pc but cannot access the java edition. 7ab15b46-1aab-4d2c-aa17-a89e00b81ff3
  5. i’m getting the 2.4ghz error i read about it and finally figured out what was wrong but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i’m getting the 2.4ghz error i read about it and finally figured out what was wrong but...: i need answers idk what else to do 749936de-121c-4f30-9088-695b37118d4a
  6. Destiny 2 Witch Queen Deluxe pack purchased on wrong gamer account - what now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Witch Queen Deluxe pack purchased on wrong gamer account - what now?: Hey team. I have an Xbox Series X. I have a family established with myself being the primary and my son's xbox account (different email address) as a child. My son was logged in on my account...
  7. What is my Minecraft Accounts Email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is my Minecraft Accounts Email?: I was told by Minecraft Discord if I told you my username to my Minecraft account I could get the Email I forgot the name of. My Username Is Finley1321 06d6a2a3-072b-4e1c-b6fc-929c296bba2e
  8. What do I do if my Xbox one brick is faintly blinking a red light??

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do if my Xbox one brick is faintly blinking a red light??: So I left my Xbox on upstairs as I went downstairs to hang out and i was down there for a while and then I came back upstairs and my Xbox wasn’t turning on so I checked the brick and it was...
  9. Can someone help me understand what part of this looking for group most got me suspended...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me understand what part of this looking for group most got me suspended...: I just don’t understand [img] a64835cb-93a2-42d4-bb73-77c33ab0c365
  10. What do I do about this Sea of Thieves code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do about this Sea of Thieves code?: I got a Sea of Thieves emote code a while back from a friend. I redeemed it and it went through but the content still isn't showing up. I have the game on Steam, but my xbox account is linked to...